🔞NSFW: Malfunction🔞

(this shit is so ass so if you dont wanna read it dont it's basically just a weiner in a doughnut so u can skip it. im not gonna even revise it im done🚶🏽‍♀️)

We entered parts and service where Gregory updated Freddy seeing as my body was a little sore from that high jump. Gregory left to Roxy Raceway to get new parts for Freddy while I stayed because I couldn't keep up with him for the moment. It was just Freddy and I alone in the parts and service. Freddy had somehow found a small mattress and told me to rest on it. I lied down and was resting when I heard Freddy twitching a little bit. I got up and looked at him. "Freddy are you ok?" He obviously was holding something back because his face was somehow flushed blue. "I-I think Gregory must have messed with a different wire that is causing me to act...differently." "Well how should I help?" Those words would be something I would remember. He glides his hand down his chest all the way down to his groin. I was nervous on what was going to happen next. He pressed a button that opened the plate and then a long girthy silicone cock sprung out. I gulped looking at it. I could feel my pussy start to become wet just by looking at it. "Please Y/N if you could just help me out for a second.." Freddy said obviously holding himself back. I nodded and walked towards him to then get on my knees. His cock was right in front of my face with precum or what looked like it dripping from the tip. I grabbed it and started rubbing it slowly unsure if Freddy could feel it. I looked up and saw Freddy covering his mouth and shutting his eyes shut. I don't know what overcame me but I wanted hear his moans. I wrapped my lips around his cock and sucked hard. He had to hold onto the wall behind him to keep him stable. I licked the bottom to the tip and then swallowing him whole again. "Y/N please...stop t-teasing me.." he moaned. I put as much as I could into my mouth while I grabbed the rest and rubbed it. He had enough. He grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock down my throat. "Y/N you're mouth is so warm and soft" he praised. That got me super wet that my panties were drenched. He kept thrusting in and out while I tried not to gag. "Y/N I'm going to cum!" His 'semen' shot down my throat and it coated it. He pulled out and saw his 'semen' dripping down my chin. "Freddy...since I helped you out will you help me?" He gulped and picked me up and set me down on the mattress. He looked at me for permission and I nodded. With his new upgrade from Montys claws, he cut open my shirt revealing my hard nipples. He pinched them and that sent shivers down my spine. "Ohh Freddy~" With one hand, he groped one of my boobs and used his tongue to lick the other. He kept grinding against my pussy and I just wanted him whole and I'm guessing he thought the same. His eyes were different because all they were showing was pure lust. He kept eye contact with me as his finger brushed all the way to the hem of my pants. He pulled down both my pants and panties and was faced with my wet pussy. He leaned down and started licking the wetness. My back arched feeling this pure bliss. I grabbed his head to go further in which he did and that's when he entered his hot tongue. I was a moaning mess while his tongue explored my insides. This was amazing but I needed more. "Freddy, please put you're cock inside me" I begged. He wasted no time and spread my legs apart. He aligned his cock with my entrance. "Let me know if it hurts too much" and with that his tip entered first as I started adjusting to the rest of his cock. "Freddy you're too big" when I had said that, it flipped a switch in him. He slammed into me and went fast. I tried to grasp onto something but there was nothing so I wrapped my arms around his neck. When he thrusted at this certain angle, I felt pure ecstasy. "F-Freddy omg ri-ight there" He kept hitting that spot and that was a wrap for me. "Y/N you're so tight" Freddy moaned as he went inhumanely faster. I came on his cock while he was almost finished. Or so I thought. Before he came inside, he lift one of my legs and pushed back in. The position made everything better. I was trembling from overstimulation while Freddy kept grunting and hitting all the right spots. He had one more surprise and that was how his cock was able to vibrate as well. This time he went slow but with every thrust he would leave his cock to vibrate for a few seconds and then continue the same pace. I came about 4 times while Freddy still hadn't. I grabbed his head and brought him down to kiss. His soft tongue fought with mine and that is when he decided to cum. With one last thrust, his semen filled me to the brim. Once he had pulled out, some of it had spilled out. "Y/N I'm sorry I got out of hand." He said with a frown but I hugged him. "This was the most amazing thing I have ever done. You were amazing." He smiled but when he looked down for a second he saw that I had no clothes realizing he had ripped them from the intense intercourse. "Y-y/n! You're naked." I looked down and tried to cover myself with my arms. "Freddy we literally just had sex.." He covered his eyes "I still don't want to look unless you give consent. I need to be respectful towards a beautiful lady." I smiled and tried to look to see if anyone had left a spare uniform behind . Luckily I found one in a box that was in the corner but instead of a uniform it was a Glamrock Freddy shirt and joggers that had Sun and Moon on each thigh. "Well these are pretty comfy" I muttered to myself. "Freddy I'm not naked anymore." He uncovered his eyes and immediately looked to the ground. "Come on Freddy get yourself together...she's just is a shirt with you on it...but she's so beautiful in it.." It seemed like Freddy was having a breakdown of some sort but was cut off when Gregory had came back. He upgraded Freddy one last time. "Hey Y/N what's with the outfit. It looks hideous." Said Gregory while Freddy grabbed his chest acting like he was shot. He was emotionally since his face was on the shirt Gregory called hideous. I laughed as we walked out. Everything should be fine from here on out.
(yall know damn well that shit was the most virgin ass thing you have read 🤣🤣also do animatronics have tongues????are they soft????DO THEY HAVE COCKS???!! Lets play guess the virgin!! If you said it was the author you are correct ‼️😭😅)