Coincidence

(UPDATE: I JUST REALIZED ALL THE SONGS ARE LIKE POSTED 6 TIMES WHAT😭😭please ignore that i don't know how to fix that😅)

Since day 1.
Since day 1 I've always had a crush on Freddy. It's crazy because he's an animatronic but my heart would never stop beating fast when seeing him. One day we went to the PizzaPlex for my sisters 5th birthday party and my mom had me go ask for more plates so everyone can eat. I of course didn't want to but with that look my mom gave me I decided not to argue. I exited the room looking for a robot to help me but when looking around and being nosy turning and looking at people passing by I bumped into something. " Ow..I'm very sor- OMG!" I looked at who I bumped into and it was Freddy.

"Hey Superstar! Are you ok?" My face was red and my heart was beating so fast I couldn't reply. " Your face is very red. Are you hurt?" This was part of my downfall...I cried and ran away. After that incident, I never went back there. I kept that promise for a year until it was my sisters 6th birthday party. I didn't go but when my mom came home she was tucking in my sister until she found out she stole a stuffed Freddy. "Oh goodness.. Y/N!" I went into my sisters room where my mom was and asked what happened. " It seems like your sister stole this stuffed bear. Would you be a dear and go back to return it? The place doesn't close till 10 and it's 9:40 I'm pretty sure you can make it in time."

I shivered. " Mom why right now? You can do it tomorrow and apologize to them and say it was an accident!" She raised her eyebrow at me and huffed. " I need to read your sister her bedtime story and I have an early shift tomorrow. What do you have to do?" I was caught off guard and sighed loudly. " Ok I'll leave right now then.. I'M TAKING YOUR CAR THOUGH!" I yelled as I ran out of the house before my mom threw her shoe at me. I got into the car and took deep breaths.

" It's ok. He won't be there it'll only be a worker there. He probably doesn't even remember. Yeah it's fine everything will be fine." The ride there was silent while I was repeating the same sentence in my head 'everything will be alright'. I got there and parked the car. "I GOT THIS! WOOO I GOT THIS!" I yelled to myself walking to the door. " WOOooo.. I got this..." I was at the door. I gulped and was getting to run in there to drop it off and apologize fast so I can run back to the car.

I pushed the door open and ran to the gift shop. When I got there to continue with my plan, I didn't see anyone working. Are you serious..? I was going to just leave the place and wait till tomorrow until I heard a little boy. I wasn't going to leave a little boy alone! I walked around trying to find him and heard him clearly down the path. When I got closer, I passed Chicas room, Montys room, Roxys room, and then I stood there in front of Freddys room. " You have got to be kidding me." It's whatever at this point.

I go to the side of the room to see a door. I wipe my sweat off my forehead and walk in. Right it front of me was a little boy about to get into Freddys chest. Everyone stopped what they were doing and just stared at each other.

I was contemplating whether just to walk out and pretend I didn't see anything or ask what was happening. I did neither. Freddy was silent till his eyes widened and he walked up to you. You freaked and was going to run away until Freddy stopped in front of you as his eyes scanned you.

" Y/N?" You choked on your spit and had a coughing fit. " Are you alright?!" Freddy asked worriedly.

" Freddy who is this?" said the little boy hiding behind Freddy. You fixed yourself and relaxed (barely).

" Gregory.. this is Y/N. She came here a year ago and I have never seen her since-" "FREDDY! OMG HOW HAVE YOU BEEN HAHAHAHAHA" I covered his mouth before he could make me relive that embarrassing moment.

I took my hands off because it looked like he wanted to say something. " I have to ask what are you doing here?"

" Oh um so my little sister had her birthday party today and when my mom was putting her to bed she realized she had stolen this" I handed Freddy the little stuffed version of him.

" That is very nice of you to return it. Would you like to keep it for yourself?" My face reddened once again. " I.. um- err well..yeah" I grabbed it and covered my face. " Freddy I know your crush is here and all but can we maybe get me outta here?"

" G-GREGORY! It is not what it looks like! Hmph.. Ok. Y/N would you possibly help us get Gregory out of here? It seems as of something strange is preventing him from leaving." I was a little shocked about what Gregory said earlier but thought about it and agreed to help. It shouldn't be that bad.

(AYOOOO😳😳 I ain't ever in my whole life made a fnaf ff... this is the first. Also I'm like 99% sure nothing will be exact to the game bc I literally forget everything after 2 secs so dont flame me. also any lore or stuff like that will be horrible bc i have no idea what's going in this game timeline anymore🤦🏾‍♀️)