Chasing

I lied. It was so bad. When Freddy told me he needed help so Gregory could escape, I didn't expect it to be that hard where Gregory had to go through a vent to let us out of the room. Yeah the door opened for me but apparently something tempered with the technology in the building so it locked us in. Us. Me and Freddy. Freddy and I. IN A ROOM TOGETHER. I need to forget that incident and face my fears.

We were sitting on the couch with a gap between us. I kept side glancing at Freddy and I am so glad he's my crush because oh my goodness. HE LOOKS SO FINE EVEN IF HE'S AN ANIMATRONIC LIKE WHO MADE HIM?? "He's so handsome" I said sighing. He then looked at me and giggled.

" You think I'm handsome?" I realized what I thought in my head, I said out loud. " What?! Nooooo I mean yeah but like you know it's crazy.. I never said that" '

Gregory please hurry' Right as Freddy was going to say something the door opened with Gregory behind it. "Way to go Superstar!" Please that was so cute. You guys headed out of the room to then try and make it to the exit. As you as we were close to the exit, it started to close. " What?! No way why is it closing??" I said trying to rush to the door. " Freddy! What are we going to do?!" whined Gregory. "Hmm this is unfortunate. The doors will reopen at 6am so that means we will just have to hide from Vanessa until it hits 6am. "Wait who's Vanessa?" " Why? Are you jealous Y/N??" Gregory said teasingly.

"No you little brat! I was just saying.." " She's the security guard here but it seems as though she's trying to take Gregory." I nodded understanding and bent down to Gregorys face. " I'm sorry for calling you a brat. We'll do our very best to keep you safe." I smiled at him trying to keep him at ease. When we figured out a plan, we started it.

Gregory went inside Freddys chest cavity for safety precautions and then we headed through these doors that took us down a staircase. When we reached the bottom Freddy said something odd. "Gregory it seems as though you are broken. I am taking to to the first aid." He then ran to the first aid room to which I followed him to. He told Gregory and I to hide in behind the curtain. After following his directions, some lady who I'm guessing was Vanessa scolded Freddy. What she said made me kind of upset and with that she left. I walked up to Freddy and told him

" Don't listen to her. I just know your show went great even if something happened." His ears wiggled and he said "Thank you Y/N. You are very kind." " Excuse me??? We're helping me right? This isn't the time for you guys to be lovey dovey." "GREGORY!!" Both of you yelled as he could tell both of you were embarrassed. "Uh huh... anyways let's go!" You fixed yourself and continued walking with Freddy.

You reached the top of the staircase and then Gregory hoped out of Freddy. "I'm sorry Y/N and Gregory. It seems I didn't charge fully during the shutdown. Will you guys be alright on your own?" You grabbed Gregorys hand. "Of course we will. Be careful Freddy, we'll be ok." As we were walking forward Gregory said "Who's we??!" and you laughed to then continue walking.

(Heyyy😁😁 i just realized i keep switching between 1st and 2nd person. if it really bothers you lmk so i can fix it. i just am inconsistent so i dont realize til i finish writing.)