Run Away

We had just gotten passed the daycare gate in time before Chica saw us. "Phew.. that was close Gregory you ok?" He lets go of my hand and looks up at me like he's going to say a speech. "Y/N.. I don't wanna be scared and useless anymore. I wanna be strong and cool like you!" I laughed and hugged him tightly. He reminded me of my little sister that I haven't seen since I left the house to return the plush.

"Gregory. You ARE strong and cool. You're actually very smart too. I actually wanna be like you." Oh my god I would die for this child he is so cute. He smiled and looked fired up for the things coming at us next. We walked down the hallway and looked at the posters of sundrop and moondrop candies on the wall. Huh they actually look like very nice animatronics. We walk into a room with two huge golden statues displaying the sun and moon animatronic.

"Y/N over here. This slide seems to be the only thing we can leave through." I sat down first and held Gregory in my arms and we went all the way down the slide. We giggled a little bit heading down and looked around in the ball pit. I kinda wish Freddy was with us to enjoy this fun...never mind about that we need to find a way outta here. We continued walking through the ball pit when we heard something from above. It was the sun animatronic stretching who then dived into the ball pit. "Y/N stay close to me." OH MY GOD HE'S TRYING TO PROTECT ME THIS IS ADORABLE. I grabbed his hand as we tried out best to avoid the animatronic until he jumped up at us.

"Helloooo! New friends!! You guys are sure up late! Are we having a slumber party? Where are all your other friends?" He picked us both up and put us down jumping around happily. If we play this right, surely nothing bad will happen. Still I wish Freddy was here. He was talking about finger painting which actually seemed fun at the moment but we needed to focus. I looked around and saw boxes stacked on top of each other right next to Gregory . I nudged him and pointed to the boxes with my eyes and he caught on quick. He knocked it down distracting Sundrop or whatever his name was and we ran away trying to find the exit.

We got to this desk thats had a little Freddy head on the table. " New friends, this- this area is off-limits. You're gonna get us in trouble." He sounded nervous but we for real needed to get out of here. I grabbed this flashlight and handed it to Gregory to which he opened the Freddy head which revealed a security pass. After opening it the lights turned off. Sun was having a breakdown over the lights being turned off and fell. After a moment of silence some hands popped from behind the table and we heard a scratchy voice saying "Naughty...naughty.."

Gregory and I ran towards the play jungle thing but accidentally split up since the thing was huge inside. I was quietly crawling trying to find Gregory. I couldn't see well because I gave him the flashlight. I turned the tube corner quick and bumped heads with Gregory. "Thank god it's you. Ok Gregory we need to get these lights back on did you find anything?" I whispered trying to be quiet. "Yeah there's generators scattered around here. I already got two but I can't find the other ones. " Ok I'll look for them. I want to you to get close to the door quickly and carefully so when I find the generators I will yell at you so you can leave. I'll be right behind you don't worry." I hugged him and he nodded his head to then quickly run off. I gulped hoping this would be easy.

Luck was on my side and I found both of them. "GREGORY RUN NOW!" I heard the door open and that's when I made a run for it. Before I could leave the play place my foot got caught in a plastic web. I was scared and struggled to get it off. I saw Sun on his way to close the door but the adrenaline got me out and I bolted out basically jumping out of the door. When I hit the floor I turned around and saw Sun. " You guys are rule breakers! You are banned from the daycare! Security alert! Security alert!" He shouted as he slammed the door. Before I was going to say something about being safe, Roxy and Chica were near us. "Freddy!!" Gregory whispered yelled clicking a button on bus Fazbear watch.

We then heard loud footsteps nearing towards us and thankfully it was Freddy. He was in front of us and Gregory crawled inside of his chest cavity. Freddy then picked me up bridal style and ran the opposite direction of the other animatronics so I wouldn't be seen. "My apologies Y/N. I do not have any room for you to hide inside me. Although it is nice to hold you in my arms." I blushed and held tightly onto him. "Well good thing you are very warm." I said. We then heard a 'yuck' from Gregory inside of Freddy. We laughed as we got to a secured place.

(OMG I DID IT!!! I really tried my best why is this so hard😭😭 also freddy content is coming and its gonna be good🙊🙊 NOT NASTY YET U SICKOS🏌🏽‍♀️🏌🏽‍♀️🏌🏽‍♀️🏌🏽‍♀️but thank you guys for waiting 🥲🥲❤️)