IX:𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔢𝔯

We have been given the news that Mrs March has to go away for a while whilst Beth is sick for their father who needs money after the war and needs to recover.I take a little of my pocket money which would be 30 dollars and don't tell grandfather because he would complain.Me,Laurie,Mr Brooke and grandfather rush there and Amy greets me with the tightest hug I hold her waist before pulling her closer that our bodies are touching "I'm so sorry Amy,your family doesn't deserve this,I hope he is alright" she sniffles "it's okay Lilith,it isn't your fault" I slip the notes into her pocket along with medicine I whisper into her ear extra quietly it's more of a breath "look in your pocket" I let go off her and she looks in her pocket and gasps "I-I can't except this" I chuckle closing her hand with the money "yes you can" she smiles brightly before jumping up hugging me and I catch her legs as she wraps them around my waist kissing all over my face "thank you thank you thank you!" She carries on until she accidentally kisses my lips.

It's as if time has stopped,the taste of honey and cinnamon against my lips,her soft lips on mine,it's like a dream.We both quickly let go of each other,her eyes are wide before she runs off "sorry" is all she says,it was nothing it was just an accident but I wish it was more.I sigh before heading to the kitchen,Jo runs it with an odd hat on handing money to Marmee "Will this be enough for the train?" "Twenty five dollars?it's not like Aunt March to be so generous" that's what we are all thinking until Jo took of her hat revealing her hair chopped off "I only sold what was my own" everyone gasps,I laugh turning around along with Laurie "Your one beauty!" Amy dramatically comments "well it doesn't affect the fate of the nation,so don't wail" Marmee hugs Jo "I'm so proud you're my daughter" I tear up a little bit just wipe it away and turn to them "never do that" "is this what I wanted for her?" Hannah asks and I chuckle.

Marmee is about to leave before Amy whispers to her whilst passing her the money and medicine like I told her,Marmee gasps and turns to me "you kind angel" she hugs me warmly "oh it's the least I can do" "thank you so much,I can never thank you enough" she kisses my forehead and I try my best not to tear up but the second the door closes I cry into Laurie's blouse hiding from everyone,he pats my back before whispering "I know" .I hear footsteps then gasps "what's wrong Lilith?" Amy asks concern and worry written all over her but I can't answer her because saying it out loud would only cause me to break "she has never had a Mother so when Marmee hugged her and kissed her she isn't used to it" "oh!Lilith why have you never told me?...I'm so sorry" Amy pulls me away from Laurie hugging me letting me cry into her chest "I sh-should be the one a-apologising" I sniffle crying and she brings me closer "what for having emotions?you are the kindest girl I know,you don't deserve that" I hug her warmly melting into her chest.