II:𝔯𝔢𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔡

1866 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬:

I was excited for today because me and Laurie was supposed to meet Amy but we couldn't find her anywhere so we decided to take a stroll in the beautiful surroundings that is Paris,I get a couple of looks from the men but I just ignore them like usual.That is until a familiar voice yells "Lilith!Laurie!Stop the carriage!" Amy runs up to us hugging me immediately,I missed her warmth a little too much,I hold her waist as she wraps her arms around my shoulders,she has grown a lot but I am still slightly taller than her "I missed you" she hums and I can't help but smile at the sound of her voice "missed you more" I reply honestly "that isn't possible" she chuckles "oh I think it is" Laurie coughs and Amy releases me slowly before hugging Laurie "you wrote you would meet me at the hotel" she releases Laurie way faster than she did to me "we looked but we couldn't find you" he replies "well you didn't look hard enough" "maybe we didn't recognise you because you look so beautiful now" he replies and I hit him with my fan "Amy has always been beautiful and you would be blind not to notice that" her cheeks glows bright red like they always did and she looks down with a smile but I can tell she is trying hide it from me.

"Where's your grandfather?" She changes the subject "he's in Germany,he's still travelling,we are travelling on our own now,relaxing." "Flirting,gambling and drinking" he sighs them turns to me "she is worse than me on that" "I am not,I am a very well behaved lady thank you" "whatever you say" he rolls his eyes "are you chasing some young girl across Europe?" Amy asks Laurie excitedly but I know Jo refused for her own reasons but my brother didn't take it well, not in the slightest. "No" he simply says and Amy's face drops in realisation "I-I couldn't believe Jo turned you down.I'm so sorry" I smile at her reassuringly and she smiles back at me "don't be Amy.I-I'm not." Laurie smiles sadly,Amy doesn't take her eyes of off me and she sighs happily,we lock eyes for a few seconds before Aunt March yells "Amy!Amy March!Come back here right this instant!" "Oh,Aunt March" I chuckle at the name,she always gave cold but truthful advise to me and the March's.

We walk towards the carriage and I help Amy up the steps whilst she smiles at me with her rosy cheeks,Laurie kisses Aunt March on the cheek "Oh!" "Aren't you looking grand?" He says cheekily before kissing her again "Get him off me!" I pull him off "sorry Aunt March,he can't help but be childish" "Hey!" He yells and I ignore him "Lilith,sometimes I wonder how you two are related,you are the only mannered in the family" Aunt March says coldly and I chuckle getting off of the carriage.Amy hasn't stopped looking at me following my steps,I turn around and lock eyes with her,she excitedly asks "come to the New Year's Eve party.It's a ball and everyone will be there,including Jack.Pick me up at the hotel at 8,The Chavain." I smile and nod and Laurie just nods,Jack has been my friend for years he is Laurie's best friend and the only boy that doesn't see just my beauty in fact he says my personality is what makes me,me. "Dress for festivities!top hats and silks!" She yells with a bright smile with her hands up,I can't help but smile as well "I will wear my best silk,I'll look forward to it!" Her smile only grows bigger and her rosy cheeks get deeper by the slightest.

She watches me intensely,Laurie begins to walk away but I don't under Amy's gaze it's like she has power of me,he pulls me along with him causing me to look away but I can still feel her gaze on my back causing shivers rushing through my body "what?it's Amy!" I smile excitedly,he smirks "I know that" I sigh happily and he rolls my eyes muttering something I can't quite hear but I ignore it walking along the French grass with only Amy on my mind.