16 : Suspended

(14th April 2022 : Minor update , no new content added)

-

Monday morning . Though the sun was shining , you knew better than to let it fool you .

You got ready as usual and left for school . On the walk to , your attention was caught by a shiny window poster that read :

LIMITED TIME ONLY : KU'S COFFEE JELLY !

Eyes widened , you thought to yourself 'a little treat wouldn't hurt' , and you made you way into the shop , exiting a few minutes later with a small white plastic bag holding a single packaged serving of ready-made Coffee Jelly . Nevertheless , you still arrived to school a few minutes before lessons were to start .

First lesson was Japanese literature ; as you made your way to your seat , your eyes made contact with that of the girl you'd fought last week . Spitefully , you poked your tongue at her , making her frown and turn her face away from you .

****

English was boring . Noriaki was waiting for you outside when the bell rang for break time . Eager to escape the classroom , you were quick to put your belongings in your bag and meet up with your best friend .

The pair of you found a table in the lunch hall , sitting opposite from eachother .

"I bought something cool at the supermarket this morning . I thought you'd might like to try it with me" you told him , taking out the packaged Coffee Jelly from the white plastic bag .

"What a great day to be your best friend" Nori joked as he pushed his lunchbox aside .

"Don't mention it" you said , carefully opening the dessert .

"Right , right" Noriaki agreed , taking out the spoon from his lunchbox . He held it up like a magic wand . "Ta-da !"

Contently , the two of you shared the single serving of Coffee Jelly .

"I'll let you have the last taste since you bought it" Nori later said , pushing the dessert towards you . "Also , you haven't told me about how your date with Jotaro went ."

After finishing the last of the coffee-flavoured dessert on your spoon , you recalled the events of Saturday evening . "Well , when I to his house , he was still getting ready" you began to tell Noriaki . "So I kind of chatted with his parents . His dad's a lot nicer than I thought , y'know , because he's a musician and everything , I didn't expect him to be so chill ."

"Mhm ."

"Anyways , Jojo soon finished getting ready and we were leaving but he stopped me as soon as we got outside the front door and started kissing me until he realised Holly was sort of just standing there not knowing what to do , because she'd came to give him his car keys but we were obviously - you know , too busy to notice she was there ."

Interruptingly , your best friend snorted , earning a kick under the table . "I-I'm sorry , y/n , but that's just funny to me . For someone like Jotaro especially , that must've been super embarassing ."

"That's not it" you warned , raising your eyebrows .

Nori rolled his eyes playfully . "Oh God , go on ."

"So , we went to eat , he'd  reserved us a really nice table , and while we were eating he noticed some stuff on my face so he leaned over and got it off , and our faces were close so we started kissing again but this time the waitress walked in on us ."

"I mean , after that show in the canteen last week , I'm not surprised you're getting more of an audience ."

"Nori , will you shut up" you huffed . "So" you continued after a sigh ; " all that happened , then he drove us out of town . When we got there , I couldn't see a thing , it was almost pitch black where he'd parked his car . He basically blindfolded me and made me walk and then he uncovered my eyes and told me to look up . We were at a beach , but it's , like , a well known spot for stargazing , and we were the only ones there . Jojo sat me on his shoulders so I could see everything a bit closer and took us on a long quiet stroll along the shore and then he drove me home ."