15 : Date

a/n : THIS IS A REPUBLISHED CHAPTER -  I just fixed a few spelling errors , didn't add anything 

*

You gasped a little . You didn't understand what was going on .

To your next big surprise , Jotaro got down onto one knee and looked up into your face , still holding your hands . If this was a different situation , then it'd be him asking you to be his girlfriend , and so you'd understand . But you were already his girlfriend .

Focusing his gaze up directly into you eyes , Jojo squeezed your hands in his own and spoke up clearly , his voice dismissing the silence that filled the canteen as everyone around the two of you watched .

"Y/n , please will you go on a date with me ?"

Everyone had just heard Jotaro Kujo ask a girl on a date .

The boy who could kick anybody's ass ,

whose eyes could make people fall in love or on the floor ,

Jotaro Kujo ,

had asked you on

a date .

"Of course I will" you answered , unable to keep your smile from stretching across your face .

A low choir of talking arose from around you in the canteen .

Jotaro's hopeful , anticipating facial expression softened in relief as he stood back up and released your hands from his .

"You're the best" Jojo whispered , loud enough for only you to hear , as he swiftly pulled you in by the waist with one hand , his other supporting the back of your head . Closing his eyes , he then brought your face closer to his as he leant in , and began kissing your lips .

Passionately .

You sliped your forearms comfortably around the back of Jojo's neck and kissed back with the same type of energy . A chorus of cheering arose from all over the canteen .

Among the lunchroom hype , you even heard Noriaki go "I'm kinda jealous , y/n ."

Sometime into the kiss , Jotaro pulled on your hair , making you loose some of your balance . He quickly slid his hand on your waist to your lower back and perfectly caught you in a dip and kiss , continuing to move his soft lips on yours . The excited noise from the watching students in the canteen got even more hectic .

When Jotaro eventually pulled away , the delinquent took your hand and quickly led you out of the lunch hall of chatty students to the roof , allowing you to climb up the staircase first .

Once he'd followed behind you , you turned to him , throwing your arms around him with a huge smile on your face .

"Saturday , 7 o'clock" Jotaro told you as you happily sunk between his arms which he closed around you in a tight hug . "Be at my house and we'll leave from there . We should get back around eleven."

"Where are we going ?" you asked , looking up at him .

"Two places . The first place is somewhere you can eat almost any kind of food you want . You'll find out the second place when we actually get there ."

****

Walking back into class after break felt a little weird , knowing that everyone knew that you made out with Jotaro Kujo in the middle of the canteen . You took the seat next to Noriaki's desk , who simply beamed at you acknowledgingly as you sat down .