\💌Intro💌/

A/N: this first story might be a couple chapters cuz I had a whole ass story line for this shit. Also inspired but another story I saw awhile ago but I can't remember what it was ;-; anyways enjoy this first shity chapter this will also have she/her pronouns but you can change it if you want :P (Did not proof read)

Y/N was Skids older sister she went to the middle school that was attached to the elementary. Anyways school dance was coming up, about a week. She had no one to go with but she had her eyes on someone but she had doubts about him asking her. Her friend group would bug her asking who she would go with but she didn't know how to respond.

Y/N POV:

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm, school. I got up and started to get dress I wore (Fav outfit) and I brushed my hair. When I was done getting ready I checked to see if Skid was ready to go. He was in the living room with his backpack on waiting. "Ready to go Skid?" He gave me a happy nod "I get to see Pump again!" I smiled and grabbed his hand. We started to walk and on our way we picked up Pump to take him to the elementary as well. We soon got to the school and I dropped them off at the elementary side as I started to walk to the middle school side. I got to my locker and repeated the code so I could get it right the first time. I opened it and got my stuff for my first class.

Time skip to lunch :D

I was sitting at the table zoning out from time to time as I hear the other people at my table talk. I didn't really know what to say so I just stayed quiet unless they asked me something. But one person from our group came running to the table, almost fell, she went right up to me with this big grin on her face "Y/N Y/N!!" She slightly yelled in excitement "Umm what's up?" I was confused on what she would be so happy and excited about, but then she shoved a letter in my face. "What's this?" I looked at it. It had a heart sticker holding the paper together. "Just read it please!!" She jumped up and down waiting for me to read it, I opened it and started to read.

"Dear Y/N, I wanted to give you this letter because I'm to nervous to go up to you and talk about this kind of stuff, hope you understand. I wanted to ask you out to the dance. 
Yes [ ]    No [ ]

Love, R"

R? Who would R be? I was confused but slightly flustered that someone would give this to me. I took out one of my notebooks and started to wright, but I wanted to put in this effort for them.

"Dear R, thank you so much for the note, honestly very sweet of you. I don't have anyone to go with to the dance so why not? I'd love to go with you

Love, Y/N"

I gave the note to the girl who ran up to me so she could give it to who ever wrote the note to me. "Take this to who wrote the note please" she smiled, took the note from me and she ran off. I felt like I was being looked at, I quickly looked around and saw the Hatzgang glancing at me. The last person I saw look at me, was Roy, I was confused. Why would he be looking at me? I decided not to think about it to much, mainly because the bell rang for us to go back to class.

Time skip to back home :,)

When I got home I went to my room and thought about what happened at lunch. I couldn't get it off my mind, why did I get that letter? Who wrote it? And why was the Hatzgang looking at me? Roy of all people.

A/n: thank you for reading this shit :,) I'll update the next chapter idk when but y'all please request things before I run out of ideas have a good day/afternoon/night <3