Small fluff

A/N: So I wanted to do a chapter of things I think would consist of dating Roy- and I also wanted to know if y'all want me to make a book for all 3 of the Hatzgang members. These may seem off so I'm sorry :,) Enjoy!))

Roy is kinda scared to give physical affection so when it comes to hugs, cuddles, kisses etc you usually have to take the lead.

Y'all's dates usually consist of walks, going to the candy store or hanging out at your house. Sometime you guys will go to eat somewhere and Roy always tries his best to be romantic about it, give you flowers, favorite candy and other small gifts.

Sometimes you will hangout with Ross and Robert and you three with cause chaos. Ross and Robert will occasionally tease you and Roy  but they are really happy for you both.

Roy loves to cuddle but like said, he's kinda scared to take the lead. Although when he's in a bad mood or had a rough day he'll be the one to start the cuddling. If you ask him about it, he'll go on a 1-3 hour rant about anything and everything that happened, but you don't mind and you'll listen. You'll get blankets, hot chocolate, turn on your favorite movies and just enjoy each other's company.

A/N: definitely not the longest chapter I made but I knew this wouldn't be long- I hope y'all enjoyed :D ))