\💌part 3💌/

A/N: why is this starting to get a little popular-? Thank you to everyone who is reading this story <3 also this might be the final chapter to this storyline or the next one, but y'all can always request something

Y/n's POV

It was the afternoon, I didn't have much to do and all my friends were already doing something so I couldn't hang out with them. I looked at my phone for a minute and decided I go to the graveyard. I only went there for quite, sometimes it's to stressful being around people. I put on my shoes and started to go to the graveyard.

Small time skip

When I got there, no one was there that I saw thankfully. I sat down under a tree, put my headphones on and just listened to music. A nice moment of silence. But something felt off, like I was being watched. Then my phone went off saying I got a text message.

"R"
'Hey what are you doing rn?'

I smiled as I saw the text, we've been texting a lot, but we've never met up.

"Y/N"
'Just at the graveyard relaxing, you?'

The feeling of someone watching you never seemed to leave your body and mind. You looked around but saw no one.

"R"
'Ok I'm on my way'

Wait. What?! Now? But he's never wanted to met up, I've brought it but he rejected it, so why now? It wasn't long until I heard footsteps. I kept my head down looking at the ground. "H-hey loser" wait, I recognize that voice. I shot my head up to look at who it was. Roy?! His cheeks were a little flushed and he seemed like he wanted to hide it. "Hey.. wait you were the one that wrote that letter?" He looked away from me then he spoke up "Y-ya but Robert and Ross helped me.." I smiled and patted the empty place next to me. He seemed to know what I wanted and he sat next to me. We talked for awhile but then I realized that it was starting to get late and I had to starting going home. I stood up and so did Roy. "Well this was really fun, thanks for spending time with me Roy we should hang out again" he had a smile smile after I spoke "Ya definitely" right before I started walking home I looked at him and kissed his cheek then started speed walking home. I looked back at him for a moment when walking back and he was as red as a person could be.

A/N: should I write a part 4-? I'm not sure but I hope y'all have a good day/afternoon/night