Beautiful Mess : Chapter 12

This wasn't supposed to be the part of this story. As it's New year so didn't want to spoil the mood of you all. Consider this as bonus chapter for New Year.

Warning - This chapter has mature content. If you are not comfortable, don't read.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

"Yeah. You made me all wet and sticky, lover boy." she murmured in his ear.

"I will clean you up, ma'am." he smiled mischievously.

Daya pulled his cock out of her. He smiled when he heard her whimper at the emptiness. Daya gently carried her inside the bathroom and placed her in the bathtub, running the warm water so it might help soothe their soreness. Daya slid down behind her and Shreya leaned back until she was fully settled against him. His arms came to wrap around her.

"Want me to clean you up?" he asked.

"Uh-huh," That was all she could reply, dropping her head on his shoulders and relishing in the touch of his hands roaming all over her body.

Daya got the soft sponge and poured the liquid soap on it. He began to clean her body, all the while kissing her lips gently to distract her of what he was about to do.

He took her nipple between his fingers, rolling and circling with his thumb. Shreya moaned into the kiss but couldn't do anything to stop him. His other hand took the sponge down between her legs, making her breath hitch and squirm in his arms.

"What are you doing?" she asked, a little breathless.

"Cleaning you, darling." he replied innocently. "Cleaning and pleasuring you at the same time."

"I have plans for us tonight, so you can't wear me out this early in the day."

Daya pouted. "Can we skip it?"

"But I got free tickets and it is an incredible show. You will love it."

He kissed her lips. "Alright. I'll pleasure you later."

Daya quickly cleaned them both up and carried Shreya out of the tub, drying her before they got dressed. Shreya told him to have only his boxers on because she still had something to do to him. She guided him to sit down on the chair in front of the mirror. Then she came back with scissors.

"What is that for?"

She looked at him lovingly, pushing her fingers through his locks. "Your hair is getting too long. I like it short, but long enough that I can hold on to it when we have sex."

Daya smiled. "Do whatever you want, bae."

"I will shave off that beard too. I can't go to work at night because you leave beard burns everywhere!"

"Then why should we shave it off?" Daya grinned. "I think I will leave it on. I know you like it when I drag my beard on you."

"No, I do not."

"You moan pretty loud."

She flushed but didn't reply him, keeping her focus on his hair instead; but her man never got enough of her, so he settled his hands on her hips, thumbs lightly brushing at her bare skin. A victorious smile appeared on his face when he saw her shiver. She ordered him to stay still as he could.

When she was done with his hair, she gently washed his hair again. She dried his hair for him too and Daya pulled her onto his lap.

"You reminded me of my mom." He said, looking up into her beautiful brown eyes. "She always cut my hair for me."