Marilyn Manson....The Antichrist Superstar

I opened my life long best friends door and slammed it on the wall.
"MARILYN FUCKING MANSON WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"
I see him come down the stairs in his black suit which looked amazing on him. Though I would never admit to him what I really thought.

"Y/N! What the hell?" He said to me but I saw amusement on his face. "Why did you do that?"
"I'm your best friend."
"Ok. And?"
"I literally have the right to annoy you."
He just flipped me off and turned around to walk back upstairs but I jumped on his back.
I heard him sigh. "Seriously Y/N?"
Mocking him I sighed too. "Seriously Brian?"
He just laughed. "You will be the death of me."
I laughed too. I got off his back and fixed his suit.
"I have to do something upstairs, can you wait here please and not do anything stupid."
"How can I? Your taking all the stupid with you."
He rolled his eyes and walked away.
I sat on his black leather couch and laid on my back.
I put my earbuds in and listened to his music.
I always knew he would do something great. He has such an amazing voice. That's what my mom always said when we were younger.

I closed my eyes and just focused to the music. His voice.
As we grew closer these past 2 years I realized I really like him. His style, his voice, his personality....everything.
I can't say anything though, if I ruin our friendship I would just want to die.
He just went through a recent break up with Evan Rachel Wood. It hit him pretty hard. The song he wrote was beautiful but dreary at the same time.
I was there when he cried his eyes out.  I hated seeing him that way.

I hummed to "Kill4Me" when all of a sudden I'm picked up bridal style and I gasp and see Marilyn just staring at me.

"Hello there. Fancy seeing you here darling."
"Fuck off Marilyn"
He laughed and dropped me back in the couch.
"Yeah yeah very mature." I said.
He stopped laughing and sighed. "Alright so what do you want to do?"
"To be honest I have no clue."
"Same here."
"We could watching a movie upstairs but seeing as you are dressed all fancy I don't think you'd want to." I said
"Nonsense, you burst into my house 30 minutes after I get back from being out. That's why I was upstairs. I was going to change."
"Oh well then you go change and I'll pick out a movie."
"Alright, that was my original plan Y/N."
I gently smacked his arm and said "Last one up gets soaked in ice cold water."
He smirked and I ran to stairs.
I lost because he purposely pushed me on the couch as soon as I said it. By the time I got up the stairs I just glared at him.
"Well no movie now because you are going to be covered in a bucket of ice water." He laughed
I grumbled and sat down in his bedroom. I didn't plan on losing but now that I did I kinda regret it.
I'm wearing a white shirt with a skull on the back. The front doesn't have a picture. I have my black ripped jeans in and my favorite black platforms with red laces.
So yeah I'm pissed about this.
He came to me after a few minutes and he was wearing just a nice dress shirt with shorts and striped tights. He was wearing his platform black boots too.

"So please tell me again, who lost the bet Y/N?"
I stood up and walked right up to him. "Sleep with one eye open tonight."
He chuckled. "Whatever"
We went out back and he filled a bucket with ice and water.
I put my phone, earbuds and keys on the counter inside so they wouldn't get wet.
He smirked "Don't get mad, you came up with this."
"Yeah well I was expecting to win."
"Not a chance in hell would I get soaked in ice water."

He came up behind me and poured the water over my head laughing as I gasped at the coldness.

My clothes were soaked and clinging to my skin. To make matters worse the white shirt was showing my light pink bra through it.
I turned around to Marilyn.
"Happy now?"
"Yeah...."
I saw him eyeing my wet shirt. I rolled my eyes.
"Smooth."
He snapped his head to me
"What?"
I walked inside when Marilyn wrapped a towel around me.
"Would you like an extra change of clothes?"
"Yes, thank you."

A few minutes later...

I was dried off and clean and I walked down the hall to the movie room. Marilyn was waiting for me with our favorite candies and a blanket.
"Wow, aren't you glad we are around the same size?"
I was wearing his Route 666 shirt with black sweatpants
"Ha, Yeah" I looked at the tv. "House of 1000 corpses....really?"
"What?"
"Marilyn, you are obsessed with this."
"No, it's a classic and should be watched. Plus every other horror movie is lame. This actually has interesting scenes."
I rolled my eyes again.

We were halfway through the movie and I pushed myself into Marilyn, he kept laughing when I covered my eyes with my hand only to peek through my fingers.

"I thought horror movies didn't scare you Y/N."
"They don't, this is just graphic."
"Ah yes, graphics, the scariest thing out there. Makes sense."
"Shut up...."

I jumped into him again but this time I got our faces close to each other.
I started to back off of him.
"I'm sorry Marilyn.....I didn't mean to do that..." I knew my cheeks were dark red.
He looked at me with a look in his eyes I couldn't register.
Once I was back by his side I turned to the TV screen again. I could feel him looking at me but ignored it.
I felt fingers under my chin and my head was turned to the right to face Marilyn.
The lighting made him look angelic but at the same time dangerous.

"Y/N, do you have something to tell me?"
His face was 5 inches away from mine.
I gulped and I felt my heart going 100 miles.
"I-I.....no."
I saw that smirk on his face again. The look that would make me listen to whatever he asked.
"Are you sure?"
His fingers were tracing my jawline. And he was scanning my face for any emotions.
Before I could speak he said what I wanted to say for the longest time.
"You like me don't you? More than friends?"
I nodded and a tear fell from my eye. I didn't want to ruin this friendship.

He wiped the tear away almost immediately.
"What's wrong?"
"I can't ruin this friendship. I'd hate myself for the rest of my life if that happened." I said quietly.

He smiled softly and leaned to my ear. "But did you know that I want to ruin this friendship."

He looked back at me and I was confused.
"Close your eyes Y/N, trust me."
I closed my eyes and as soon as I did I felt his lips on mine.
Gentle yet aggressive.
I tangled my hands in his hair and he pushed me on my back so he was hovering over me on the couch.
We broke apart for air and just looked at each other with a smile. We sat up and he laid me on his chest with my back to him and then he wrapped his arms around me.
His head rested on mine.
"Are you alright Y/N?"
"I'm just really happy because you have no idea how long I've waited for that to happen."
"Me too."
I turned to face him and I leaned forward to kiss him again yet more passionately. His hands on my waist and mine on his chest.
When we broke apart again
Marilyn spoke first.
"Probably too late to ask but be my girlfriend?"
"Yes." I smiled at him and he brought his lips back to mine.
Movie forgotten, Problems gone, just him and me.
My Antichrist Superstar.

A/N:
I hope it wasn't too long.
I just kept writing and when I got done I was like....well....that's quite long ain't it?