"I like you better."

Y/N's POV:
I was at my house with my sister.
We were having a quality day, later Marilyn would be coming over. He and me are really good friends which my sister knows.

I'm sure sometimes she takes advantage of that.
Whenever she comes overs and Marilyn is here she will pay attention to him and forget me. I see her silly attempts to flirt with him and even though it makes me jealous I know he doesn't like her.
I get why she likes him though.
Hot, Gothic singer is bound to attract girls.

We were watching a movie when I got a text.
"Be there in 10. I'm leaving now."
My sister leaned over to see my text and then got up with her bag and said she had to run to the bathroom.
I was confused but whatever, younger siblings are annoying.

I'm like the boss, being 6 years older is funny.
She's 18, I'm 24 and Marilyn is 25.

She came down 4 minutes later in a black sunflower dress that went to her mid thigh. She had fishnets and black converse on. Her makeup was all fixed too.
Kinda jealous she can get out of sweats and a hoodie to a dress within that short of a time span.

"Why are dressed up, going somewhere?" I said with thick dislike in my voice.
"What? I wanted to look nice."
"You have an obsession..."
"So do you, talking to him and hanging out with him." She whined

I had to resist hitting some common sense into her and rather used my "I'm going to kill you" voice as I said "that's called being friend."
Then to instigate her more I added "but what would you know, I don't see many friends around."

She huffed and looked back at the TV. I heard a knock on the front door and Lily tried to get up but I pushed her down.

"My best friend, not yours."
She flipped me off as I walked up the stairs.

I opened the door and saw Marilyn in a black dress shirt with black and white striped pants. His hair parted and styled perfectly.
"Wow, Ok, showing off. I see you."
He laughed. "What I like style. So are you going to let me in or keep harassing me?" He joked

"If I was harassing you, you'd be tied up in my basement."

He leaned forward and in the low raspy voice that I consider my weakness he simply said "Kinky"
I shrugged my shoulders and let him in.

"Oh Marilyn?"
"What's up?"
I gestured for him to come closer to me.
"My sister is here."
"Ughhh...no offense."
I chuckled "None taken."

I hear footsteps in the kitchen and see Lily standing there.

I saw Marilyn try to stay calm and act nice and she came up to him and gave him a hug without warning.

"Hi Marilyn..." A huge grin on her face.
"Hey Lily..."

I pulled Lily off him and when she wasn't looking he gave me a grateful smile.

"You can go wherever Marilyn."
"So your room." He smirked.
"No."
"But you just said wherever."
"Whatever I don't care."

I watched him wink and walk out.
I rolled my eyes and looked at the idiot I was holding onto.

"Why would you do that??"
Lily looked confused "Do what?"
"You ask before you hug someone."
"You don't ask."
"Oh my god. I have his consent to. He has been my best friend for years. You haven't."

With that I walked away.
I went to my room to find Marilyn in there as expected.

"That was an enjoyable conversation I heard." He turned around to look at me.
"What do you mean?"
"My consent, huh?"
"What? You let me hug you. She didn't ask."
"But my consent huh?"
"Ok what are you getting at?"

He walked over to me and closed my door.
I raised my eyebrow. "What are you doing?"
"Consent is a word for other things and you don't have 'that' consent yet."

"Ok I didn't mean that way, I mean I was talking with Lily and....wait." I looked at him
"Yet?"
With that he pinned my wrists to the wall with a smirk.
"M-Marilyn..."
"I like you better."
He leans in and kissed me.
Passionate, aggressive, controlling, but needy was all I got from this kiss. He put my wrists in one of his hands to put his other hand on my waist.
His fingers playing with the waist line on my jeans.
He moved his lips to my neck.
"Marilyn." I said softly, my knees getting weaker and weaker with each touch.
We both heard the doorknob and remember it wasn't locked....

"At least when your sister sees she'll leave me alone." He smirked

"Marilyn, that's mean." I said slipping out of his grasp and looking in my mirror at the few marks he gave me on my neck. My solution: makeup.

My sister opened the door and asked "What's mean?"
"Stuff."

Marilyn came up behind me and put his arm on my head
"Whatcha doing."
"Stuff"

"Well I have to leave" Lily said. She came over to hug me but I had final one to cover. By the time she came over it wasn't covered and she saw.
"Oh.."
"Yeah." Marilyn said
"I'm not mad." She left
Marilyn pointed at her as she left and closed the door.
"What?"
He pushed me back onto my bed "You hear that? She not mad."

I bit my lip
"Hey stop that." He said
"I don't know what your talking about."
"Biting your lip. Only I get to do that "
"Marily-"
"Shhh" he leaned into kiss me again and my thoughts all went towards him.
As much as I didn't want Lily to know, I truly love this man.
And that won't change....
"I love you." I murmured

Marilyn stopped kissing me to look at me.
No emotion was on his face.
He smiled "I love you more"
he kissed me again and I wrapped my arms around his next and he rolled us over so I was on him.

I never want this to end.

A/N:
I hope you enjoyed this as I'm running on 4 hours of sleep and 2 cups of coffee :D