"Randy..."

Trigger Warning: mentions of abuse. Death.

Y/N's POV:
I ran 3 blocks. It's 1:21 in the morning.
I couldn't think of anywhere to go.
I felt his hands on me, I felt his anger. Now his blood was on my hands.
I ran to Marilyn's house. I didn't know where else to go.
I banged on the door, tears down my face.
Behind the door I heard him "I'm coming! Who the fuck comes at 1 in the morning?"
He opened the door and looked me in the eyes.
"Y/N? What are you doing here?"
I held out my hands covered in blood. And I let out a sob.

He eyes widened.
"Help me.....please I didn't know who else to go to."
My vision was blurry and I couldn't see straight.
"Come in, quick"

As soon as I did he brought me upstairs and told me to clean up. Which by that he told me to get into the bath, he set up.
He waited outside the door.
I was submerged in the tub.
Bubbles all around.

I didn't dip my hands in. I was shaking badly.
He sat by the edge of the tub.
He put my hands in and washed the blood off. Red surrounded me.
While he used a cloth to wipe whatever blood I had on my face he said
"Y/N, I need you to tell me what happened. Slowly."

I took a breathe
"When I got home earlier, someone was in my house, he was on my couch when I walked in."
"Who?"
"Randy..."
He didn't say anything and instead moved the cloth to my neck. "I'm going to need you to sit up soon."
I didn't fight him. He's seen girls before. I'm like a sister to him so he didn't care either plus we both had other things on our mind.
"Continue."

"He told me to stay where I was and I got my phone our to call 911. He came closer to me so I ran to the kitchen. He closed and locked my front door so I couldn't leave."
I was crying again and Marilyn was trying to listen.

"He had a gun with him and I didn't know what to do so I grabbed a knife."
I heard Marilyn sigh and saw a tear go down his face which he wiped away quickly.

"He hit me, he threw me to the floor and said that I shouldn't have gotten the life I have. He said he would come after you next. I- he grabbed me by my hair aand held the gun to my throat so I stabbed him....grabbed his gun.......and I shot him."

Marilyn just looked at me.
He ran his one hand through his hair.

"You must hate me?"
"Hate you? No."
I looked down "Mad?"
He grabbed my face gently and faced me towards him.
"No."
I bit my lip and looked down again.
"You've got to stop doing that."
"Doing what?"
"Biting your lips."
"Oh..."
"Listen is Randy still at your house."
"Yeah."
"Fuck, did the gun have a silencer."
"Yeah."
"Oh, ok."
I heard a bang on the front door downstairs. My mind went to cops and judging by Marilyn's face his did too until we heard it.
"Y/N? I know your there. I just want to lovingly let you know that you will pay for what you've done."

I gasped and covered my mouth.
"Hey, hey calm down. Turns out you didn't kill him, you made him madder but now we can call the cops."
I nodded
He got up and went to get his phone. "Get dressed the extra clothes are on the counter."

He closed the bathroom door and I got out and dried off.
I got dressed in his black shirt and black sweatpants.
It smells like him and it was comforting but knowing that my ex. A person I thought I killed wants to kill me. That scares me.

Soon the bathroom light started flickering and I heard heavy footsteps. They sounded like they were halfway up the stairs right now so I turned off the bathroom light and hoped for the best.
The light outside the hall showed me a shadow when someone passed. I saw him walk by.

Marilyn was out there. I loved him and I didn't want him to die. Knowing Randy he would hurt Marilyn.

A tear dropped from my eye.

Would we even make it out?
Where are the cops?

I heard Randy walk down to the end of the hall and open a door. It's slammed shut so I opened the bathroom door and bolted for the stairs.

I went down to the kitchen which I saw Marilyn in.

I ran and hugged him.
He put his finger over my lips.
"Don't say anything." He mouthed to me.
I heard the boots come to the stairs.

"Come out, Starshine."
My nickname when we were dating just angered me to hear.

We heard sirens and I heard him run to the end of the hall.
The door closed. The police knocked on the door.
Marilyn answered and told them where Randy was.
2 officers came down on either side of him.

"....check her apartment. My blood is on her floor."
They took him to their car and Marilyn held me from behind when the cop came up to me to ask me questions. I told her everything.

What he did to me, what I did, how I came here and after that.

"Ok based on this he has had at least 2 restraining orders added to his original one already as he keeps coming near you and you committed self-defense so you aren't in the wrong but if you want to press charges he should be going to jail for a while."

"Yes, I want to press charges."

Marilyn asked what all the charges were in which the cop responded
"Domestic violence, not following the restraining order, abuse, and he was on her property and your property with a gun. He should be gone for a while."

"Thank you officer." I said as I got out of Marilyn's grasp and went to the kitchen.
I heard him talking and I just leaned against the wall, slid down and put my head in my hands.

I heard the front door close and a few seconds later felt an arm around me. I looked up and over.

"How can I ever repay you for this? I put you in danger."

"Danger can be fun sometimes."
"Only you would say that."

"As for repaying, probably not the best time after all this but honestly I don't care right now."

I was confused until he leaned in to kiss me.
It was gentle, sweet and comforting.

I didn't care that I had a near death experience.
I didn't care he was going away.
The only thing on my mind now was Marilyn.
And that's all I'm focusing on.

A/N:
Any crazy experience you had with an ex? Yeah kinda crazy story but I'm crazy so.
And istg Marilyn looks so annoyed his picture is being taken. :D