New Years

happy new year im posting this at 11:59 pm my time

3rd POV

It was New Years Eve and the Misfits were gathered together at Tobi's house. They were all enjoying the day, no weed or alcohol. Just enjoying being with each other. 

Swagger was outside, watching as everyone got ready. Fitz joined him a few minutes later. 

"Hey, you good?" He asked and Eric nodded.

"Yeah, it's just another year is gone. Everything just went by so fast."

By now Cam had sat down next to him. "Yeah, it's pretty crazy. You excited for next year?"

"I am, it'll be interesting." 

Both youtubers were thankful it was dark out, just so the other couldn't see them blushing. 

"Got anything planned?" The smaller asked.

"Maybe." Cam smirked. He did have a plan. He was going to confess to Eric. Well, it was more like kiss him during the countdown, but he was going to do it either way.

Eric grinned. "You're not gonna tell me?"

"You'll find out soon."

Tobi chose to interrupt them during this moment.

"Hey you two, it's almost midnight. You coming in?"

"Yeah, in a minute." Eric said. "Let's go, don't want to miss it."

Fitz's POV

Once we were inside, the countdown was close to starting.

10

"Eric," I begin.

9

He looked at me.

8

"Something wrong?"

7

"I.. I love you."

6

His eyes widened. 

5

"I love you, too." 

4

I grinned and leaned forward.

3

He followed, moving closer.

2

I cupped his cheek, our lips centimeters away.

1

We kissed. Kissed until we were out of breath. Our friends were cheering for the new year until Mason noticed us and pointed us out.

"Looks like Fitz is getting laid tonight!" He laughs.

Tobi rolls her eyes. "Shut up, Mason. Congrats, you two, on finally getting your shit together."

I smiled softly, pressing my forehead to Eric's.

"Happy New Year, love."

"Happy New Year, Cammy."