Christmas

happy holidays n merry christmas

3rd POV

Fitz and Tobi were out doing some last minute Christmas shopping. It was mostly for Cam's last gift, since Tobi only needed to shop for one person and she finished so she was helping him look. They looked through stores and in store windows but nothing looked good to Cam.

If it wasn't obvious, he was looking for a gift for his boyfriend Eric.

Cam sighed. "What do you get someone who can buy anything he wants?"

"You'll think of something." Tobi said. "There's still some time left."

"Yeah, the rest of today." A certain storefront caught his eye. "Unless... do you think it's too early for this?"

"That's for you to decide." 

"A look wouldn't hurt, right?"

Tobi followed Cam into the store. The two looked around until they came up to the counter.

"Hi, do you have any rings?" Cam asks the woman at the counter, who nods and leads them.

"These are the rings we have."

"O- Oh, maybe I should've been more specific. Any men's rings?"

Her eyes widened. "Oh! We do, over here." She moved over a little to the left. 

Cam scanned the rings, his eyes landing on one. It was silver, with a diamond in the middle. "How much is that one?"

"That one?" Cam nods. "Is 800."

"I'll take it." 

"He's going to kill you once he finds out how much you spent." Tobi said.

"I could've found one for a lot more, Tobi." Cam grins as the woman hands him the ring.

When the two leave, they head over to Cam's before everyone else gets there. The taller of the two pacing as they wait.

"What do I say? Do I give a speech? Do I just ask him? What if he says no?" Tobi grabs his arms and holds him in place.

"You're overthinking, he's going to say yes. He loves you." After her little speech, Eric came downstairs.

"Hey, you're back." He stands on his toes to kiss Cam.

He grins. "Love it when you do that."

Eric blushes as the doorbell rang. "Shut up and get the door."

Tobi had already gotten it, letting the rest of their friends in. After an hour of chatting and eating they decided to open presents. When everyone else passed out and opened their gifts, they realized Cam was the only one who hadn't. Cam coughed nervously.

"I- I bought for Eric." He begins. "And, well, Eric I... I love you. If I'm being honest, I fell in love with you the day we met. What- what I'm trying to say is, Eric Vivian Matthews, will you marry me?" Cam pulled the box out, showing him the ring.

Eric had started crying halfway through his boyfriend's speech. "Yes! Yes, I'll marry you!"

Cam grinned, tears falling down his cheeks as he kissed Eric, slipping the ring on his finger after as their friends congratulated them.

"Merry Christmas, Eric."

"Merry Christmas, Camm."