Chapter 3: Connor Gets His Fill

Andrew gave him a half nervous half excited grin and they lumbered out of the van. Connor made sure to keep a semi-low profile as they walked in Chinatown. Paparazzi's are ruthless, man. Andrew and Connor turned a corner and there it was, Andrew's favourite "burger" shop. It was a tiny hole in the wall restaurant, with a name that neither Andrew or Connor could read or understand. "Now don't get cold feet on me, you gotta trust me on this." Andrew held open the door to the restaurant and the smell of warm spices immediately hit Connor in the face. It was a Chinese Burger joint, and Connor caught sight of one of the burgers a few college students were scarfing down. They, were m a s s i v e. "hohohohohhh.... andrew you dawg!!" he said nudging his side. "this is fuckin wicked i could totally tear into some of thems!!" a nice waitress sat the both of them rather quickly, as Connor picked up a menu. he hemmed and hawed before handing it to Andrew. "why dont youuu.... order for me? you seem to know the place better than i do!"

"Oh! Uh, okay!" He took the menu from Connor and pondered over it. He glanced over towards Connor, watching him as he was preoccupied with the decorations of the place. Sneaking a glance at his belly pushing up against the table, he got a wicked thought. No! He can't, that would be too wrong! But it wouldn't hurt nobody! It's suspicious! Only if you make it seem to be! Andrew argued with himself internally until he let his desires take ahold of him. The waitress came by, ready to order. "Ah, he'll have the Peking Duck XXL Supreme, and go heavy on the sauce if you can, thanks. I'll just have some Xiao Long Bao, chicken and pork." He handed the menus back quickly so that Connor wouldn't be able to see the picture displayed of the burger.

but, he did hear what he said. he smiled thinking it was just another average burger. "fuck yeah man! im excited! i love expanding my horizons with food n stuff!" he then yawned, stretching his arms out, causing his shirt to ride up a bit. pure eye candy for Andrew! he tugged it down after a moment. "auh geez... havent slept in 27 hours! still goin strong though!" "That ain't healthy.. you need sleep Con- Ah, Mr. August- Sir, uh, The point is," He placed his hands on the rickety table. "You're gonna need some sleep. And you'll definetly want some sleep after eating chinese burgers. Cheap shit that sits in your belly for awhile. Believe me, spent many nights here eating my heart out while studying for my bachelors." He giggled quietly, remembering the long nights spent at this restaurant frantically typing out paper after paper and gorging himself on Bao's and Roasted Pork Belly.

"no kidding, the extra weight looks good on ya~" he winked, before leaning back in his chair. "what'd ya study? tryna be a doctor or somethin?" he asked not giving Andrew a chance to respond to his first comment. he loved casual flirting so much, after all. "i tried college myself, didn't work out!" Andrew almost choked on his spit at the side flirt. "UAH- Y-YEAH- I mean, yes! I-I'm studying to be a psychologist! I-I'm in graduate school as of now, and I'm working towards getting my doctorate." He looked back up at Connor with an embarrassing blush on his face. "Um, what were you uh, studying at college?"

"somethin about welding, didnt wanna cut my lifespan in half with dangerous working conditions an flux core fumes so, i decided to do it with partying instead hahah!!" he said patting the table a few times. "ohhh boy... but hey! i hope nothin but the best for your career Andrew!" "T-thank you! I-" The waitress suddenly appeared out of nowhere, dropping the steaming hot plates of food in front of them. The restaurant itself wasn't known for having good service, but damn was their food good. The burger Connor got was probably the biggest burger he'd seen in awhile. Thick cuts of roasted and carmelized duck sat atop a bed of fried chinese potato slices. The duck was slathered in a thick, spicy-savoury sauce that dripped down the sides of the burger. It was topped with more potato slices, glass noodles, pickled ginger, and it was held together by two pieces of sticky steamed buns. And, the plate was piled high with cheesy fries. "Uh... t-thought you'd enjoy this!"  Connor eyed the plate, his mouth was salivating a lot. "oh fuck yeah it will~ dig in big boy~" he grabbed ahold of the burger, taking a huge bite out of it. he practically moaned from the taste, swallowing and taking another bite. "oh fuck yesh~! thish ish fuckig incredible~!!" he said looking back at Andrew before taking another big bite. though, even the biggest bites looked like a tiny dent on the burger.

Andrew smiled, an aroused blush coming onto his face. He had once attempted to finish the burger before, but only managed to eat a quarter of it without even touching the fries. His poor belly swelled up so much he needed to take the morning off just so his body could digest it all. He's still trying to work off that weight he gained by eating that burger. Andrew quietly tucked into his meal, much smaller than Connor's. A tiny plate full of soup dumplings, just enough to keep him satisfied. Besides, he had other pressing matters at hand as he saw Connor's belly begin to swell more. though, despite his slowly growing problem, Connor's munchies made sure he stayed hungry. he finished a quarter of it, then he managed to pack down another quarter, the half being left. "fuck me this is a lot..." he said laughing bit. he continued to bite into it, wondering why his shirt felt a bit tight. he shook it off however, he still had to finish this amazing burger!! he ate and ate and ate, until there was a quarter left. he stifled a belch, patting his belly. "holy shit Ann~..."

Andrew tried not to make it look obvious that he was staring, but it was hard not to! Connor's belly was overflowing onto the table, and Andrew could only imagine what it looked like underneath. Sauce was smeared on Connor's mouth, some of it dripping onto his shirt. He clutched his chopsticks tightly as he dropped a soup dumpling back onto the plate. "I-I am glad you are enjoying it!" He managed to say, shifting his legs to conceal his growing boner. "not done yet~! still got a quarter left... then all these fries..." he laughed nervously. his infamous appetite was finally being challenged. he managed to scarf down the last quarter, his belly looking rather tight. but those cheesy fries looked so, soo good. he took handfuls, greedily stuffing them into his hungry mouth, licking his fingers clean inbetween handfuls.

Andrew gave up on trying to hide his staring. He watched with interest as Connor scarfed down handful after handful of greasy fries. His heart fluttered as Connor gave him a small wink before shovelling another handful of fries into his mouth, this time a few escaped his grasp and fell onto his belly. "Y-You d..dropped some.." His boice was quiet, but the obvious tone of excitement was clearly noticeable. He bounced his leg up and down, trying to calm down his horny nerves. "ah shit i guess i did..." he laughed a bit, picking them off and eating them. still fresh. he managed to scrape up the last few handfuls, eating them with his famous voracious appetite. his plate was now completely empty. he leaned back in his chair, which creaked under his new added weight. his shirt, now covered in sauces, salts and cheese, rode up on his belly quite a lot. "auhhh~... fuck me~... that was a lot~..." Andrew bit his lip slightly, glancing down at his painfully obvious erection. He folded his hands over it, trying to cover it up. "Um, do you.. want my dumplings..? I'm not really hungry and, you seem like you still are so.. take em!" He shoved the half eaten plate of dumplings towards Connor. Easily scarfing them down, Andrew watched eagerly as his belly grew juuust a bit more. Oh how he wanted to fuck that belly so badly, but he knew he couldn't. He definitely wasn't Connor's type of a one night stand, so he knew the chances were next to zero. "W-want anything else? It's on me!"