Chapter 6: The End

Andrew awoke in the same bed in the back of the bus. it reeked of sweat and beer, but beyond the door it smelled like something much better. putting on his boxers and jeans and investigating, he saw Connor! thats a relief! but... he was different. Connor was much much fatter, having gained at least 3 times his weight from before his binge. his ass barely fit into his overstretched boxers, which looked more like a thong thanks to his tree log thighs and massive belly covering the front. he had a proper pair of breasts now. not moobs, but tits instead. he turned to look at Andrew, stepping, more so waddling closer to him, and pulling him into a warm hug. "mornin handsome~ rest well~? i got us a shitload of food for breakfast~" "Hnng-!" Andrew gasped, being enveloped into the softest and warmest hug he's ever recieved in his life. "Y-yeah I did! H-how are you feeling? Ah geez where are my glasses-" Andrew grabbed his glasses from the bedside table, hastily putting them on. Wow. He was huge. His eyes weren't decieving him. Connor brought in a ton of food from a local breakfast joint. Pancakes and waffles alike were stacked high on plates, along with bacon and sausage and tons of butter and syrup. Andrew took a pancake and a few slices of bacon for himself, wanting Connor to eat the rest.

"i feel fuckin fantastic thanks to you~ never felt more alive~!" he said, stabbing forkfuls of waffles and drowning them in syrup and butter, before scarfing them down hungrily. he looked like he swallowed a beach ball. "well~? didja take time to think about my offer, or still need more time?" it seemed, Connor was serious about his initial proposal from last night. "im dead serious~" well, now he was dead serious. "i-if its too much at once, uahh.... we can take it slower! i just, i really... like spendin time with you, an i wanna be with ya more..~" "Y-you mean, that wasn't just you being drunk?" Andrew asked, completely baffled. No way this is real! He set his fork down and thought carefully. His life would change drastically, but he liked the sound of having Connor as his. Only his. "Y-yeah! I would, I would really like that. I wanna.. take you up on that." He smiled, avoiding Connor's gaze as a bright blush covered his face. This was real!! "cmonnn Ann im like worth bajillions of dollars! its like pocket change to me! i wanna help you any way i can! thats what partners do right? a-.. am i allowed to call you that or, is that too soon?" he asked, quieting down a bit in the end. he wasnt sure how to do this correctly, his past dozens of flings and "relationships" didnt last longer than a few days. he just wanted to do everything he could to keep Andrew happy and love him.

He reached across and grabbed Connor's chubby hands, rubbing small circles on his knuckles with his thumbs. "M-me too.. um, will you have to keep me secret from the public..? I know your management wants to show you as this crazy bachelor superstar.. I don't wanna create any headache for them..!" He giggled nervously, already remembering past concerts where people have thrown themselves up on stage to get a piece of Connor, or how they followed him after the show to get up personal with him. "uhmmm, no. nada." he said shaking his head. "thought that through, honestly dont care what the public thinks. ill push aside all the sleeze bags that wanna get in my pants an all the paparazzi to stay happy with you. i mean hell even Ozzy Osbourne got married! if he can do it then i can have a boyfriend!" he chuckled, gently grasping Andrew's hands in return. "ill make it loud an clear that your the only one for me, and nobody else can ever come between us!"

Chewing on his lip, he slowly nodded in agreement. If Connor says he could make this work, then it'll work. "Alright, I trust you. C'mere~" He leaned over the table and pressed his lips against Connor's, savouring the sweet syrupy taste on his lips. Yeah, he could get used to this. "oh-jesus-" Connor couldnt help but giggle as he leaned against the table too, causing it to bend towards him due to his fat gut weighing it down slightly. he happily kissed his new boyfriend on his soft, pleasant lips. "oh your perfect~" Andrew blushed slightly, before chuckling into the kiss. "So are you, I never thought this would be possible but, here I am~" He gave him another kiss, having to pull forward more as the table kept creeping up into the air. "neither did i, but, well... you showed me the best time ive ever had, in a long... long time. i loved it! whered you learn all that kinky stuff?? you gotta show me!!" he said excitedly, the table creaking more towards him, the table nearly breaking. "fuck-... i gotta sit back down..!"

The table jutted up into Andrew midsection, causing him to be lifted up off of the seat and sliding down the table, his face being planted righht between Connor's boobs. "iushedtowatchalotofpornsh-" His voice was severly muffled from the fatty boobs. "hehehehehh~ youll have to show me sometime~" he giggled, gently pressing his fat chest together, squishing Andrew's face further in his huge tits. he'd probably have to wear a bra, or something. "likin the new assets~?" "Mmng- Yeshhhhhhh~" He responded, nuzzling his face further into Connor's chest. The warmth and softness brought another hard on for Andrew, and once he repositioned himself he looked up at Connor with a lustful look. He grabbed Connor by the shoulders and pulled him into a kiss, rough and tender and yet oh so sweet. Andrew knew that today would be full of touching and eating. He couldn't wait to see what Connor would look like tomorrow.