𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX:IT'S A PARTY

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX:
IT'S A PARTY

THE SOUND OF ALLISON AND her father yelling her name and Isaac's was faint. Cold shivers were running up and down her paralyzed body. When the people disappeared, the two Argents were quick to burst into the door. Allison was quick to run over to Isaac while Chris checked on Gwen.

     "He's freezing dad, he's like ice."

     "So is she." He turned from Gwen to check on Isaac first. "Isaac, look at me. Isaac."

     "What's happening to them?" Allison panicked, glancing towards Gwen who was in the same state.

     "Isaac, come on." Isaac was panicking ,deep breaths falling from his lips. "Isaac, listen. You have to turn. Look at me." He slapped the boy. "You need to trigger it. Come on. Turn!" He punched Isaac over and over again until suddenly a growl escaped Isaac's lips, his eyes glowing as his teeth turned into fangs. He quickly sat up before turning to look at Gwen.

     "Gwen." He was quick to move over to her. "Gwen."

     "Isaac, what happened?"

     The boy had tears in his eyes. "Did you see them?"

     "Who?" Allison whispered.

     "There were five of them." His voice was soft and scared as he spoke. "They wore black. I couldn't. . . I couldn't see their faces. They were covered."

     "What do you mean? Like masks?"

     "One of them. . . I could see his eyes. They were greenish-yellow. Like a. . . like a firefly." He turned back towards Gwen. "Is she okay? Is she going to be okay?"

     "She needs to trigger it. She needs to turn." Allison replied.

     "If she turns, you might not have a bedroom anymore." Isaac whispered, wiping away his tears with shaky hands.

     "She's got this." Allison nodded.

     Isaac looked at her before looking down at Gwen. "I'm sorry." And then he broke her arm. A howl of pain fell from her lips as she shot up, eyes glowing, teeth bared as she immediately went for the attack. Isaac was quick to move out of the way, turning and wrapping his arms around her tightly, holding onto her until she calmed down. When she was calm, he let her go.

     "What the hell happened?" Gwen asked, her voice cracking, trying to hide the fear that she felt. "Wh-what the hell―︎what happened―︎who?"

     "Are you alright?" Isaac asked her.

     She nodded. "You?" He nodded back before he hugged her and she tightly hugged him back, nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck as he kissed her on the forehead. The sound of moving made them turn. They watched as Allison's dad quickly stood up.