𝐒𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER SIX:PARALYZED

CHAPTER SIX:
PARALYZED

SHE WENT HOME, CLOTHES NOW covering her body. Scott had went to his work place in order to find out from Deaton as to why he wasn't healing. To which he then informed her that Deaton knew about the supernatural and could probably find out why she had went straight to changing into a full wolf instead of being able to simply show her claws, fangs, and eyes―︎which glowed blue due to the fact that she had killed her father. He was an asshole, but he was technically an innocent asshole that simply beat his child. But only she knew about the beatings, no one else.

She sat in the kitchen of her home, staring blankly at the spot where the body of her father had once been. She bit her lip as she quickly looked away before looking down at the table with her eyes closed. That's when a knock came on her door, making her look up before she quickly stood up and walked over to it, pulling it open to reveal Scott.

     "Hey, you alright?" She questioned.

     "Yeah, Deaton said it'll heal slower because it's from an alpha." He paused. "What about you? How are you?"

     "Fine. I think I remember this time." She breathed, a shiver going down her spine.

     "Oh yeah, Stiles called. He came in contact with whatever it is that's been killing people."

     "Oh my god. Is he okay?" She quickly panicked.

     "Yeah, he's alright. But he needs us to pick him up. They're keeping his jeep for evidence." He told the girl. She quickly nodded before grabbing her car keys and walking out of the house. She drove towards the place Stiles was, keeping the windshield wipers on as the rain continued to come down.  Scott moved to the backseat whilst Stiles got into the passengers.

     "Hey, are you okay?" Gwen carefully asked the boy, placing a hand on his shoulder with slight concern.

     "Yeah. Scott, you were right. It's not like you. I mean, its eyes were almost, like. . . reptilian. But there was something about them." Stiles told the duo.

     "What do you mean?" Scott quizzed.

     "You know when you see, like, a friend in a Halloween mask, but all you can see are their eyes? And you feel like you know 'em, but you just can't figure out who it is?"

     "Stiles, are you saying you know who it is?" Gwen asked, frowning as she shared a look with Scott before looking back towards the usually hyperactive boy.

     "No." He shook his head before glancing between the two. "But I think it knew me."

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

Gwen walked down the steps, noticing Scott and Stiles sitting on the bottom of it, she smirked upon realizing that Stiles was relaying a message to Scott from Allison.