𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE:BARROW

BARROW

IT HAD BEEN A FEW months, Halloween was coming up and Gwen was excited. It was her favorite holiday of the year. Isaac watched her with amusement. She was really happy for no reason, but he wasn't complaining. He held her hand, spinning her around and watching with amusement as she laughed. He pressed a kiss to the side of her head as they made their way towards the school, catching sight of Scott and Stiles talking with the twins. The two exchanged looks before making their way towards them.

     "Why would I say yes?" Scott asked, responding to the twins who asked if they could join his pack.

     "We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no."

     "I can think of one." Isaac and Gwen stopped as they made it to the four. "Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now."

     Aiden growled, showing his teeth and his eyes. "You wanna try?"

     Gwen stood up straight, showing her own claws and fangs. "You wanna back off before I turn into a seven foot wolf and rip your throat out?" She took a step forwards, daring him to do something, stopping when Scott grabbed her wrist. She allowed her fangs to go away, but her eyes still glowed before she backed up, Isaac smirking in amusement as he looked at the twins with a raised eyebrow. Gwen was the most powerful wolf of the group, and she was protective over those she loved.

     "Sorry, they don't trust you." Scott shrugged his shoulders. "And neither do I." Scott walked away, with Stiles following. And then Gwen and Isaac moved through them, a smirk still plastered on Isaac's face.

     "That was hot."

     Gwen rolled her eyes as she opened her locker, though a smirk was on her lips. "What can I say. I'm protective over what's mine." She pressed a kiss to his lips before grabbing her things and closing her locker. The school was decorated with Halloween decorations, toilet paper rolls being thrown around for Mischief day/night. When they spotted Stiles and Scott, they went over to them again.

     "Everyone wants you. You're like the hot girl that every guy wants." Stiles explained, Gwen and Isaac entering the conversation, both of them very confused.

     "I'm the hot girl?" Scott questioned.

     Stiles put his hands on his friend's shoulders. "You are the hottest girl." And then he was walking away.

     Gwen and Isaac stared at Scott, watching as he thought about what Stiles said before saying, "I'm the hot girl."

     Isaac nodded his head. "Yes you are." Scott smiled at that before walking away, Gwen and Isaac watching him go.

𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑━︎━︎I. Lahey ✓︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara