Ten Years Later

A gaggle of pirates were gathered on a deserted cliff top at Port Royal. A large table teeming with food stood in the center surrounded by several chairs. Barrels filled with rum and water were on the side where two women in Chinese battle dresses were talking. A small boy of ten years walked to them and tapped the raven-haired woman on the arm and pointed at the ocean.

There was a flash of green and the Flying Dutchman emerged out of the water.

Olivia Turner's eyes gleamed with unshed tears as she watched it sail towards them.

Elizabeth Sparrow hugged her best friend, "He's back."

Little Henry Turner walked to the edge of the cliff and watched his father walk up the narrow pathway to where they were standing.

Stepping on the cliff where it all started, Will Turner took a deep breath and looked at his ever beautiful wife and young son.

Elizabeth pulled away as Olivia ran to Will's outstretched arms with their son and embraced him tightly, "Welcome back, Will."

He hugged them back, inhaling the scent of wood and freshly baked goods arising from them: the smell of home.

Jack stepped up beside Elizabeth just then and, swinging his arm over her waist, pulled her into him, "The whelp's back then?"

She laughed, a sound that filled Jack with warmth and one which he treasured, "Yes, Jack. The 'whelp' is back."

The family of three pulled away and walked to the couple, Will's arms around Olivia and Henry.

Will nodded at Jack in acknowledgement and turned to Elizabeth, a smile crinkling his face, "I'm happy for you Elizabeth."

She smiled at him warmly and walked to him as Olivia and Henry moved away.

Hugging him tightly, she replied, "Me too, Will."

After a moment, they withdrew and walked to the table laid down for their feast.

Despite their initial dislike for each other, Jack and Will valued each other deeply even if they were unwilling to admit it. Their wives ushered them to take a seat and disappeared to fetch something. They glanced at each other and sat with Jack and Henry on either side of Will.

After a few minutes during which Henry related tales of his adventures aboard the Pearl and Empress occasionally aided by Jack, Elizabeth and Olivia appeared with fiddles in their hands. All three males furrowed their eyebrows in confusion as the crews of all three ships surrounded them.

Olivia and Elizabeth grinned and sat on two chairs in front of the table. Their eyes on their husbands and in Olivia's case, son as well, they started playing a cheerful, action filled tune that got everyone on their feet and dancing.

(Which is He's a pirate :D)

Finishing playing, they bowed to a round of applause as Will asked, "Where did you learn it?"

They smiled as Elizabeth said, "We learned to play the fiddle from captain Teague but the music was something that came into our minds when we think of you two."

Jack's eyes widened in surprise, "Marvelous!"

Elizabeth grinned at him and left with Olivia to put away their fiddles.

They came back to the sound of some of the crew members playing a dance tune. Will and Jack glanced at each other with a smirk.

Elizabeth was suddenly pulled away by Jack who held her hand and placed his free hand on her waist and started to waltz. She laughed and put her free hand on his shoulder and let him lead her.

Will took Olivia's hand, placed her other hand on his shoulder and his other hand on her waist and led her in a waltz. She smiled at him as they both reminisced how they waltzed during their battle on the Dutchman, slicing through any sailors and soldiers in their path.

Captain Teague stood to the side and watched everyone dancing along, glad that his son had finally found a woman to love.

The little group continued to dance and eat and celebrate till the sun went down and night fell.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack,
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.
Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack,
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We kindle and char, inflame and ignite,
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.
We burn up the city, we're really a fright,
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.We're rascals, scoundrels, villains, and knaves,
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We're beggars and blighters, ne'er-do-well cads,
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,
Drink up me hearties, yo ho.

And there u have it, mateys ! The adventure has come to an end ! I really hope u enjoyed this book as much as u did Peas in a Pod and Curiosity. Pls vote and comment !