Chapter 7

Jack slung his arm around Elizabeth and walked on the dock, carrying a cup of rum in his other hand.

Seeing a dinghy in place of the Black Pearl, he searched for his ship with Elizabeth till she pointed it out in the distance. He saw it and turned to look at his guard sleeping on the dock, cuddling a teddy bear.

Elizabeth watched as Jack pulled away from her and strode over to Mr. Gibbs.

He poured his rum on Gibbs' face, instantly waking him up.

Jack raised his eyebrows, "Mr. Gibbs? Any particular reason why my ship is gone?"

Mr. Gibbs sleepily said, "The ship? We're on the ship."

Jack furrowed his eyebrows at the man as Elizabeth suppressed a laugh.

Suddenly, Mr. Gibbs' eyes flew open as he stood up, "Jack! The ship's gone!"

Jack sarcastically asked, "Really?"

Elizabeth burst out laughing at their banter as they realized that Barbossa had mutinied again.

She walked over to them, "Once Olivia's back, we'll use the Empress to catch up to them. If you have a general idea of where they're heading, it'll be easier."

Jack opened up a side of his coat to show a part of Sao Feng's map rolled up and secured to his belt, "The fountain of youth."

She laughed, "You!"

It was early evening when Olivia returned to the cove.

She walked aboard the Empress where Elizabeth was standing at the helm, talking with Jack and Mr. Gibbs.

Seeing Olivia approaching them, Elizabeth extended her arms and Olivia embraced her, "Thank you."

Elizabeth nodded and withdrew, "Are you ready to help Jack?"

Olivia raised an eyebrow, "With what?"

Elizabeth grinned, "To get back the Black Pearl."

Olivia laughed, "Of course!"

After a few days, they caught up to the Black Pearl. Elizabeth stood tall at the helm with Olivia and Jack on either side of her.

Once they were sailing parallel to the Pearl, Elizabeth called out to Barbossa who was watching them carefully on the helm, "Barbossa! As your pirate king, I order you to hand over the Black Pearl to its rightful captain, Jack Sparrow!"

Barbossa raised an eyebrow, "And why would I be doing that?"

Elizabeth smirked, "You and the crew are no longer cursed. So you will be killed if we engage in a fight. My best friend is also married to the captain of the Dutchman."

She left the threat unspoken but clear to Barbossa who seemed to weigh the consequences of ignoring her.

He crossed his arms, "What will I be getting in return by giving it?"

Elizabeth yelled to her crew, "Now!"

They immediately threw loops of rope onto Barbossa, rendering him unable to move.

Barbossa asked, "What in the blazes is this?!"

Elizabeth and Jack grabbed two ropes and swung themselves over to the Pearl along with a few crew members.

Jack walked to his rival, with a smirk, "The fountain of youth, eh?"

Barbossa glared at him as Elizabeth approached them, "You will be set free at Tortuga where you can find yourself a ship and crew to sail the seas."

The lovers then stepped back to let Elizabeth's crew take Barbossa to the Empress' brig.

Jack spoke to his old crew, "Did you miss me?"

There were murmurs of agreement as he grinned and turned to his first mate, "On deck, you scabrous dogs! Hands to braces! Let go and haul to run free!"

As his crew rushed to follow his orders, he kissed Elizabeth, "Thank you for your help, love."

She smiled radiantly, "I love you, Jack."

He finally responded to it, "I love you too, Elizabeth."

She gasped and hugged him tightly.

As she pulled away, she asked, "Do you want to marry me?"

Noticing the hesitation in his dark eyes, she quickly said, "It's fine if you don't want to."

He stroked her cheek as she melted under his alluring gaze, "I want to marry you, Lizzie."

She whispered, "Where?"

He smirked, "Shipwreck cove, with my father in charge."

She smiled, "As you wish, captain."

Dropping off Barbossa at Tortuga to fend for himself, the two ships sailed to shipwreck cove.

Docking at Shipwreck Island, the two crews and their captains entered Shipwreck city.

They walked to the hall where the Brethren Court gathered before the battle and saw captain Teague sitting in a corner, playing the guitar.

Hearing their footsteps, he looked up.

Elizabeth was holding onto Jack's arm with a bright smile, "Captain Teague. Can you marry us?"

Teague's eyes widened as he glanced at Jack for confirmation. Jack nodded with a smile.

Teague nodded and stood up.

The lovers stood before him as he proclaimed in a gravelly voice, "Dearly beloved, we be gathered here today to witness the holy matrimony of Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann."

He turned to Elizabeth who was decked in clothing similar to what she was wearing in their battle against the Dutchman, but it was blood red instead of black and had black designs instead of gold, "Elizabeth Swann, do you take Jack Sparrow to be your husband?"

She smiled, "I do!"

He then turned to Jack who was wearing his usual white shirt, brown pants and coat, "Jack Sparrow, do you take Elizabeth Swann to be your wife in sickness and in health, with health being the less likely?"

Jack grinned, "Aye! I do!"

Teague proudly announced, "As keeper of the code, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss!"

They newly wedded couple crashed their lips together and kissed passionately as whoops and cheers were heard behind them.

Jack cupped her cheek with one hand as his other hand slid to grip her waist. Elizabeth twined her hands around his neck as they kissed with fervor.

They finally pulled away for air and smiled at each other, their faces glowing with euphoria.

Captain Teague patted them on their backs, "Congratulations."

Olivia stepped forward and pulled them into a bone crushing hug, "Congratulations you two! I can't tell you how happy I am!"

After dismissing their crew to go celebrate, Mr. and Mrs. Sparrow retreated to Jack's room.

Closing the door and pushing Elizabeth against the door, Jack brought down his lips on hers. His hands slid under her attire, fingers grasping her warm body and setting it on fire with his touch. She tangled her hands in his dreadlocks as he trailed kisses down her neck, leaving her skin burning where his lips touched. She slipped off his coat to the floor as he removed her belt and collar piece and flung it away. He kissed her collarbones as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her to his bed and laid her down. He gazed at her with lust filled eyes before they plunged into waves of passion.

Hope u enjoyed the short and sweet wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Sparrow ! Pls vote and comment !