JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - I AM PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD???

Agar kabhi fursat mile to,
Yeh sochna jaroor,
Mujh jesa khudgarj ladka,
Kyun teri itni parwa karta hain!!!

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH : 

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

REYANSH : What the hell???

He whispered yelled as soon as the door of washroom opened & come out his SWEETHEART with a big baby bump hiding behind her white denim jacket... She walked towards REYANSH with slow steady steps carefully & standing in front of his eyes while holding her baby bumb with her both hands she told him in a loving voice while looking at him with her big innocent doe shaped eyes carrying nothing but shyness & smiling at him widly...

PARI : MR. REYANSH RAISINGHANIA I am pregnant with your child...

She said & bite he rnail shyly... Seeing it REYANSH smirked wolfishly & asked her in a deep husky velvety voice filled with ammusement while looking at her with his intimidating eyes which were filled with adoration for her... ( After seeing all this😌 le me😉 who write the whole chapter 😜: Ye dono pagal hain 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

REYANSH : Oh really SWEETHEART...

He asked her smiling like an idiot feeling happy seeing her crazy antics while after hearing his words PARIBnodded he rhead at him vigorously with closed eyes like a small child then opening her eyes & looking at him innocently she stated flatly in a sing sang voice...

PARI : Yes, I have your child in my womb...

She said pointing towards her baby bump with her finger like a kid shows the lolipop he wants to get to his mom in a mall asking to buy it... Seeing this REYANSH chuckled at her feeling ammused & shrugging his head off at her antics, he told her in a deep husky velvety voice laced with happiness & looking at her with eyes filled with liveliness instead of loneliness...

REYANSH : I see, so this is the plan....

He exclaimed & muttering this in small voiec while rubbing his palm on his chin & eyeing her with a penitrating gaze while nodding his head at her a little bit in understanding... Seeing this PARI repeatedly nodded her head at him in agreement while looking at him innocently with her big deep doe shaped hazzel & exclaimed in one go, in a hurried voice...

PARI : Yes... I am nine month pregnant & I am in labour pain.... Now come on hurry up we need to go hospital it's time... Our baby is on the way...

She sing sang to which REYANSH laughed pressing the self start butten & turning on the BULLET bike again while an excited PARI quickly jumped to sat on the bike one sidedly, leaving her legs hanging one side... As soon as she did she muttred in a sheepish voice while eyeing her baby bumb which she was holding with he rone hand with a glint of mischievousness in her eyes...

PARI : Oops... I should move slowly or our baby will get harmed.... AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT HUBBY???

She asked REYANSH as she placed her one palm on his shoulder for support acting like a typical husband wife pair... Seeing it & hearing her words REYANSH shrugged heis head at her in disbelief for the thousandth time in the day while murmuring in a low whispering voice under his breath...

REYANSH : DRAMAQUEEN...

Saying this he started driving... As theyw ere crossing the checkung point as expected the inspector stopped him in his tracks from moving ahead by pulling the hanging iron pol down in front of the bike... Then he approched REYANSH & told him in a cold voice while looking at him with stern eyes...