JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - PLAYFUL MOOD? HOT BOMB? DYNAMITE?

"Khuda Kisi Ko Kisi Par Fidaa Na Kare,
Agar Kare To Qayamat Tak Judaa Na Kare...."

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SAME DAY AFTER A WHILE AT THE SKYROCK BIKE HOUSE :

REYANSH'S POINT OF VIEW :

After talking with my little sweetheart or should I say my girlfriend... This alone though fills my heart with happiness & makes it flutter... The same heart which i didn't knew a few days back is even exist... The same stone heart which she made alive with the presence of her in my life... Just mere though of her drives me crazy... She has totally wrapped me around her pinky little finger without even knowing it & you know what's the funny thing is... That the person who have committed the crime don't even have the slightest idea about... She knows I love her but don't know till what extent... To be honest my live for her has no extent... It's boundless... It's limitless... I love her madly....

Thinking this I smiled when the memory of her angelic face came in front of my eyes as I rememberrf the moments I spend with her in last few days which made my lips curved slightly & firm a smile which I didn't even knew is possible....
Shrugging my head at the magic she has done on me unbelievably, a desperate me to see my sweetheart taking her angelic appearance, inhaling her heavenly innocent scent of arm lilies which always manages to calm my inner demons, to take her in my embrace, to feel her touch against myself, to hide her fragile form in my strong intimidating one, I quickly got ready in my usual cloths which is a white shirt black coat & black jeans... Come on man I am a damn mafia, you can't expect me to wear cloths like college teenagers just because I have fallen in love...

Thinking this I chuckled & wearing my usual rare collection watch which i love more than my self, & spraying my favourite JAR Bolt of Lightning perfume, I hurriedly left my bedroom making ARYAMAAN chuckled, whom I met in the corridor of our 2nd privet floor...
who was looking to good to stay at home or too dressed up to go to attend any buisness meeting which i don't think we have any as till i know today we don't have any plans or international clients to attend... It means my not so elder brother is going to meet my soon to be sister in law... Goody good... Now that little monster won't disturb mine & mine sweethearts date... This alone though made me feel happy.... Finally I can enjoy with my sweetheart without any disturbance... Thinking this I smiled at my not so elder brother happily & showed him thumbs up as a sign of good luck while mouthing "see you latter" to which he nodded at me in understanding & in hurry I left the place making him smile at me too, I asume he too knows where I am going in this much hurry.... I am happy for my brother that he has finally got the love of his life... I am too happy seeing him happy what feels like after decades & I just hope she won't break his heart because if she did that, if she dared to betray my MAAN then i won't be able to forgive her... I myself don't know ehat will i do with her... Thinking this I sat in my favourite black Lamborghini & as my SWEETHEART demanded not taking driver any other guard, body guard & specailly ANGAD along with me, I myself started the cars engine & drove the car off heading towards SKYROCK BIKE HOUSE...

Who knows what's going on in this girls mind... I don't know why she asked me to not bring any security with me... No I am not doubting her intentions... How can I???? I not only love her but I trust her with my life... I think she hates my security guards... But i don't know why??? Why she dislikes & despises all this bodyguards & all thing's this much as if she feels suffocated with them arround... When other girls feels proud & do the show off of this thing... But here she reacts as if she is fade up of it which is not possible as i don't think she has ever experienced it... May be she just prefers a sinple life & as all this is new for her so it makes her feel awkward & uncomfertable... But I wonder how she will react after the marriage when she will have to stay under the security for 24 hours... How will she manage to stay with all this security around her 24/7... Ya i am their to protect her but being a wife of a MAGIA KING of UNDERWORLD MAFIA, she can't just roam arround here & their freely like a butterfly which she is... As being my love, my only weekness she will be the first target of my enemies... What can be the more easy way than attacking the queen to draft the king & made his throne to fall... But no I won't let that happen with her... No one can even lay a funge Ron her till I am alive... I will protect her with my own life... But that's not what I am concerned for... The thung which is bothering me is, I dont know how I am going to handle her knowing how stubborn & mischievous she is... Ya mischievous...
For everyone she is so innocent & naive that people would think the defination of innocence & naiveness starts from her only but ask me... It's just a facade, where in reality she is a really mischievous & naughty little kitten...
My little kitten who loves to put herself in trouble & fall in problems while planning to troubling other's... She is such a little devil... But to be honset I really finds it a kinda cute... When she dose this kind of things, it makes me laugh & i feels alive... I love the way she is... I love her craziness... Her mischievous pranks she pulls on others...
Even the part of her which added black paper in the drink of AHAAN because he kinda kidnapped her & her friend MISS SEJAL & brought them both on CRUISE SHIP fro CRUISE TRIP without their permission but it was on my orders still she did this to him... & The funny part of it is that poor thing dosen't know about it yet that it was my little SWEETHEART who did it... She acted so cool & calm that day in cabin but latter I saw the way she added Black paper powder in his drink when he was seating near the pool side enjoying the view... Poor bunny was running here & their on the whole ship after drinking that spicy juice while my little kitten was giggling seeing his condition....
I love her that part too which punctured the tire of vehicle of ANGAD after our blunter at THE ZAIRA BEACH after the RAISINGHANIA'S BUISNESS SUCCESS PARTY as she didn't miss how he was about to scold her after our small argument, for troubling with me but i stoped him & his this attitude angered her so my dear little girlfriend did this to him while talking on the phone call due to which he had to ask me for ride in my car...