JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - FRIENDSHIP OVER LOVE???

Pyaar junnon hain, ek deewangi hain,
Ek bimari hain, ek sanak hain,
Ek aisi hadd hain, jise paar kiye bina rha ni jata...
Aur agar paar karle, toh sahaa Ni jata...

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH : 

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

REYANSH : Till when we gets married...

He stated.... It was a statement more than an answer & PARI knew it still a naughty she who was in playful mood rolled her eyes at his BOSSY nature boringly & asked him naughtily in a mocking voice while looking at him with raised brows...

PARI : Who said I am marrying you MR. ROMEO???

She asked cockily... Hearing her question REYANSH smirk evilly & told her in a confidant voice laced with dominance & eyeing he throug the rear view mirror with determination in his intimidating eyes...

REYANSH : You don't have any other option sweetheart...

He stated as if that's the most known thing in the world, leaving no other option for PARI... After hearing his words & seeing his BOSSY attitude, a mischievous PARI asked him sassily in a daring voice while looking at him with mischievousness in her innocence eyes...

PARI : & What will you do MR. PERSUER if I say no to you???

She asked naughtily with attitude... Seeing it & after hearing her words REYANSH said nonchalantly in a flat voice while looking at her through rear view of mirror with a mocking look in his eyes....

REYANSH : Who is here asking your concent, I am just going to pick you up & take to the marriage aisle all way carrying in my arms...

He said smugly as if its nothing serious & it's isn't a kind of kidnapping & a forced marriage which he is talking about... After hearing it PARI pouted sadly & told him grumpily in a complaining tone while looking at him with stern eyes...

PARI : That's not fair first you need to ask my permission for marriage with a proper & not to forget a very romantic proposal like it happens in the fairy tail which i won't be able to forget for life time & after my acceptance you need to talk with RUHI & ask my hand from her as she is my only family, because without her concent I am not willing to marry you MR.

She stated & twitch her nose in dislike... Seeing it REYANSH chuckled while she made a face... Seeing this he huffed & said in a deafeted voice laced with playfulness & thoughtful eyes filled with mischievousness...

REYANSH : Then that won't happen in this birth because that evil soulie of yours will never agree to it... & I want you in this birth only as I can't wait for it for another birth hell I can't even wait for even a month so we need to skip this step SWEETHEART...

He didn't joked when he said it, it was as if he was presenting his doubt of upcoming problem & idea for its solution both... He said as if that's the only solution to the problem & that's what he is going to do for sure which didn't went well with PARI as after hearing his words once a playful expression of PARI'S mood got replaced with a deeo frown, all mischievousness gone as she didn't liked him calling her soulie evill & a grumpy she quickly told him in a serious voice laced with sadness for not understanding her emotions & looking at him with stern eyes for underestimating her wishes...

PARI : Are you serious??? That's rediculous... You know REYANSH, for me RUHI is not some mere friend, bestie or soulie but she is my only family... RUHI & SEJU has taken care of me after my accident... I lost hope to live... After amnesia I was in serious depression... I didn't even remember my own name, with that blank mind I don't wanted to live any more... But they... They grew a new hope in my heart... They supported me... They were always their... Their for me whenever I needed them... Standing with me in every thing... Standing like a wall in front of me to protecting me from every thing... Protecting me from any danger, pain & sorrow like a shield... They always stayed by my side... Never left me no matter what I did... How rudely I behaved, hoe crazy I acted... For whole three months RUHI didn't slept when I was in coma... She was seating in front of the idol of lord SHIVA ( Indian God ) chanting their prayer of MAHAMRUTYUNJAY MANTRA day & night begging to save me... It's all because of her prayers & efforts only that today I am alive & in front of you fit & fine... No matter what, I will never leave her hand... She is mine everything & if it's you or her then sorry but it will be always her REYANSH because she is mine fairygod mother... My only family... My life saver... & I can't leave her for anyone not even you... Sorry if I hurt you with my words but truth is better that lie...