XIII - Y/n's POV

"WAKE UP BITCH IT'S YOU AND KARL'S ONE MONTH." I heard a British child (obvi tommy) scream at me at 10:00 in the morning. I looked to my right to check to see if Karl was there and he wasn't. I was confused, but I got up and I got ready for the day. 

When I went downstairs I looked around. No one besides Tommy was in the house with me. the hell? its me and Karl's one month, and he isn't even here to celebrate it with me?  whatever. 

There was breakfast on the table. A bacon egg and cheese, yum! I ate it, and grabbed a monster ultra from the fridge. There had to be at least 3 packs of them, me and Karl drank them like a mad house, and since some of our friends were staying with us, they were drinking them too. As terrible as it sounds, we probably needed more than 3 packs. I opened the monster and looked outside the window to see if Karl and the rest of them were here, and I saw the bouncy house blown up again. "TOMMY!" I screamed. "WAS I SUPPOSED TO SEE THIS?" I was worried maybe it was a surprise but then I saw Karl inside laying down watching something on his phone inside. I ran outside and jumped inside the bouncy house. "HAPPY ONE MONTH GORGEOUS." Karl said smiling holding his arms out for me to jump down and cuddle into. Of course, that's what I did. I jumped into his arms and cuddled into his arms. We watched some movies and then did the regular Y/n and Karl, listen to Looking out for you. Our signature song. The song that caused us to become lovers in the first place. The song I'm the most thankful for because it brought the love of my life here, in my arms. 

"Hey bro. Where's the ring on her finger?" Sapnap rudely interrupted. "One. Month." I said. "Oh, right." Sapnap said.  "L," Karl said. "Give it a bit, Sap. You'll be a groomsman someday." I smiled at Karl's words. He just said that.

throughout the whole day the words 'you'll be a groomsman someday' ran in my head. Karl was already planning who was going to be at out wedding. I found it so cute. He is the cutest man I know, and I'm so happy he's mine. He means the absolute world to me, and without him I don't know who I'd want to get married to. Karl is the only man I can see my self having these thoughts with. I didn't have these thoughts with my high school ex, and I'm surprised because when we broke up, I cried everyday for 2 months about it, and Karl had to comfort me all those days. I felt terrible knowing he liked me, and had to see me cry over another guy, but now that I think of it, it must not have been so hard for him because he's here, next to me now. As my boyfriend, cuddling into me. He can't be as hurt. 

God, I love this man so much. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[527 WORDS]

A/N

THIS STORY HAS TAKEN TO LONG TO WRITE. BEING AN AUTHOR FOR EVEN JUST A SINGLE STORY IS CRAZY. I STARTED WRITING THIS IN NOVEMBER, IT IS NOW FEBRUARY. THAT BEING SAID, THAT'S 4 MONTHS. ONE MONTH WAS EVEN A BREAK, SO THIS COULD HAVE BEEN DONE IN THREE, AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHEN IT'S GONNA BE DONE, AND WHEN I'M GOING TO HAVE MOTIVATION, BUT HOPEFULLY TOMORROW. AHHH!

sorry the chapter is so short. I hope you guys like this chapter though. The last 2 chapters will be so much better, and exciting. I can't wait to write them for you guys, but for now... Take care of yourselves and make the best out of everyday.

LOVE U GUYS ILL UPLOAD SUPER SOON!