VIII - Karl's POV

I wake up and check the time. Damn, we slept late and none of the boys woke us up. "Love, wake up! It's already 12:00, we have to go in an hour and a half." I shook y/n. I got up, and went over to the closet. I picked both of us out an outfit, and we both got dressed. We went downstairs and we sat on the couch. I took out my phone and y/n sat next to me with some blueberry muffins. She took a bite, and put her head on my shoulder, looking at my phone. My phone was filled with Twitter notifications when I opened it up. I saw a picture of me and y/n cuddling on Wilbur's account. Me and Y/n gasped. "WILL!!!!!" Y/n yanked my phone out my hands, got up and I followed her. "WILBUR. WHY?" She asked angrily trying to figure this out. I came up behind her and hugged her. I smiled at Wil. "You two are cute! I was gonna wake you two up, but I felt bad." He said. "WOW. SO TAKE A PICTURE OF ME AND MY BOYFRIEND CUDDLING WILL YA? SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA. I COULD KICK YOU OUT ANY SECOND BECAUSE IT'S MY HOUSE..." She said slowly quieting herself feeling all eyes on her. "But I won't because I'm nice like that, and I don't hate you." She said. "Damn okay y/n." Wilbur scoffed. Tommy and Tubbo laughed and sat on the couch. "I can delete the photo if you want, y/n." Wilbur said. "No point now, bud. EVERYONE on the app saw it. Even the trending hashtag is #y/njacobs." Y/n snapped but then gave him a quick smile. I snatched my phone and there it was. The trending hashtag was ACTUALLY #y/njacobs.I put out a quick tweet. 

KarlJacobs

Hey guys. Stupid Wilbur here posted a video of me and Y/n cuddling this morning. Don't make it that big of a deal. We all know me and Y/n are dating, so why does it matter. Anyway, I find the #y/njacobs hashtag that's trending funny. We aren't getting married yet. If our relationship goes far enough, then yes I'll start thinking about proposing and marrying her, which I do believe will happen because Y/n is an amazing person, and she really does make me happy.  But marriage isn't in our minds right now.  Love you guys! Have a good day!

Reposts: 5,023 | Likes: 13,937 

Comments:

Wilbursoot: WOOPSIE. Sorry guys!!

|

Y/u/n: Sorry my ass bitch. Dumbass!!

Sapnap: You guys are meant for each other. You guys are adorable. BUT FUCK YOU FOR STEALING MY HUSBAND Y/N.

|

Y/U/N: heart heart. 

Tommyinnit: Me and Tubbo say that when you get married, we have to be groomsmen or something? Idk what other job thingys there are at weddings. My mum says I'm too young for a wedding. The worst thing that happens at a wedding is a kiss, mum. 

|

KarlJacobs: Lol ok Tommy.

Y/U/N: You will not be invited if you steal my cookies again, Tommyinnit. 

Of course I want to marry Y/n. It is 100% something I could see happening in the next 1-3 years. She is the best person I've been with and we are both fully committed to the relationship. We both love each other so much, and I really want to see her in my life forever as more than a friend. I see her as my soulmate, and I don't mean my platonic soulmate. I mean as my wife. I hope she feels the same way about me. I hope she sees me as more than a friend forever, and I hope one day she will happily call me her husband. But now is way to early. We only started dating a month ago.

"MOVIE TIME!" Tommy screams. Me and Y/n run downstairs. "Hey, since we chose the movie last time do you two wanna pick?" Wilbur says. "HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2." Me and Y/n say at the same time. "Ok, sit down. I'll turn it on." Y/n and I sit down, and get excited. We sang every single song and we were having the time of our lives. After the movie was over, we all got our bathing suits on and got into the car. 

When we got to the beach, no one was there so we chose the perfect spot. We all put sunscreen on and everyone but Y/n and Niki started heading to the water. "EARTH TO Y/N. GET UP." I yell over to her. "NO!" She yelled back. I ran over to her picked her up, smiling at Niki. "AHHH" Y/n screamed as I ran into the water with her. 

After a while of swimming, we all dried up, got dressed, and went to the cafe a few blocks down. "love, what do you want?" Y/n said, talking to me. "No, I'll pay. What do YOU want?" I said "Ew, whatever I'll have a medium mint tea, please." I ordered what I wanted and we all sat down and drank our drinks. We were all talking about random things like who is the best person in the group, and somehow that lead to everyone talking about how in love me and y/n are from everyone BUT me and y/n's perspectives. "So in love you'd die for each other." Tommy said. "So in love you should get married." Wilbur said. Blah blah blah, you get the gist. 

We all went home and by this time it was 8:15pm, so we decided to go live for around 2 hours before it was Tommy's bedtime because if he's awake past 10:30, he'll never go to sleep. We went live on y/n's channel, and we basically just answered questions to chat, and played around the whole time. 

Two hours had past, and all of us were exhausted. We all got into our pajamas and headed to bed. "Night love. I love you lots!" Y/n said kissing me. "I love you more, gorgeous. Sleep tight." I smiled and we both slowly drifted to sleep. 

Y/n is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm so glad I met her, and I'm so glad she's a part of my life. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

[1014 WORDS]

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE! I love you guys! Thank you for such an amazing 2021! This story has gone far farther than I expected. I expected this story to get 0 reads, but it has gotten over 90, and it had gotten into some of your reading lists. It has also gotten plenty of votes. This means so much to me, I love all of you dearly! My next upload will either be later today or next year/tomorrow! <3

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES! LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLL <3 YOU ALL MEAN THE WORLD TO ME! HAVE AN AMAZING DAY(: