XII - Karl's POV

I wake up and the only person awake besides me is George. "Hey, George." I said softly getting up, tucking y/n in, and heading to the back of the bouncy house. I signed George to come sit with me in the back. "Hey Karl!" he said smiling. We had a few good conversations and then y/n popped up. "do you think you'll ever get married?" George asked politely. The word married sat in my head. I love hearing that word when people think of me and y/n, even though we aren't married yet. It brings a sudden wave of joy to my whole body. "Of course, I want to wait a few years. I want us to spend time being her boyfriend before I become her fiance and then husband someday. Although I know her enough to get married now, it just feels right, you know?" I said smiling slightly and looking at y/n sleeping peacefully. "That makes sense." George said in a happy manor. Everyone is so excited for us to get married, but I want to wait at least 2 years. I don't want to go from boyfriend to fiance in half a year, or a year. I want to wait just a little longer. I truly think she is the right woman for me, she is wonderful. 

When everyone woke up, we all decided on doing another movie day in the bouncy house. Y/n went inside and made 10 big bowls of popcorn so she didn't have to run back inside the house for a while. We started off by watching bird box, then we watched the fallout, then we watched a few romance movies, and then we watched some more horror, and then we watched more romance because we got scared. After watching all those movies, 95% of the group was asleep, me and y/n being the only awake, so we decided to made a plan to wake them all up. 

We slowly got out of the bouncy house, and unplugged the air. "This should do it." y/n said giggling. As the bodies inside the bouncy house hit the floor of the outside, we laughed. They all woke up. "WHAT THE FUCK" Tommy screamed, while the rest of them were confused. "What time is it?" Wilbur said. "12 in the morning." y/n said laughing. "fuck that. I'm going back inside to sleep. "nah, I'll blow it back up." y/n said heading towards the plug to plug it back in. 

When the house was all blow up again, me and y/n got in and went to sleep. Today was pretty boring, but it was still fun. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

This is a shorter chapter, but I hope you all liked it! I will be uploading later tonight hopefully. I don't think I've ever uploaded this early in the day for me. 

Take care of yourselves. See ya <3