Not a so secret relationship - Azriel

Words: about 900 words

Warnings: mention of sex (?), bad writing

Author's note: It's the second part of "The librarian".

Hope you like it!
_________________________________________

It's been a year since Azriel first walked into my bookstore. 
After the first time he came back many times, finding excuses such as that he needed a book, that he was passing by, once he even brought me a coffee saying that they had made him an extra one and he didn't know who to give it to and since it was in front of my store I came to his mind. 
In the end he didn't even try to make excuses anymore and just came to have a chat or a coffee with me. 
I had gotten to the point that when I arrived at the store I was waiting impatiently to see the songbird come through the door. 
He had told me what his job was after a few months and I immediately felt guilty for not recognizing him, he on the contrary had told me that he liked the fact that I didn't know who he was, so that I wouldn't be prejudiced against him. 

The more time we spent together, the more I realized how much I was in love with him. Of course, I didn't have the courage to tell him, so I had kept that huge secret to myself until about three months after our first meeting, Azriel had asked me out.

It was late in the evening, and I was very tired after a long day of work. I was just about to lock up when I heard the door open. I couldn't see who had come in because I was with my back to the door arranging the last of my books.

Y/N: "I'm sorry, we're closed, you can come back tomorrow if you need anything." 

X: "Also for a friend"- the voice behind me had said, making me turn around and a smile instantly formed in my mind. 

Y/N: "For you Az, I'm always available." 

Azriel: " So in case I asked you if you would like to go with me for a drink at a bar that plays your favorite music would you say yes?"- he said looking around, his cheeks dyed red. 

Y/N: "Well if you asked me, my answer would be yes." 

Azriel: " Then you better move that cute ass of yours, since we're already late."

The evening had been amazing. We laughed, drank, sang and danced. I had never had so much fun in my life.
After leaving the club we went for a ride on the Sidra, admiring the beautiful evening and the stars that were visible in the clear sky. And I don't remember how we had ended up at that moment, maybe thanks to the booze, but we finally came out and told each other how we felt. 
I still remember that kiss we had exchanged on the bridge crossing the river, so delicate and full of feelings that we had long kept hidden from each other. 

Now we are together, for a few months. His family doesn't know yet, as he's afraid of how they might react, exaggerating and smothering me with questions and glad that Az had finally found someone. 
I just woke up, still wrapped in the blankets after the long night spent with Azriel yesterday. He had long since gotten up, kissed me on the forehead to say goodbye when he left the house and told me he would be back soon. 
I'm in the bathroom when I hear someone open the front door. I quickly get dressed and walk towards the entrance when I see a blonde girl dressed in red looking at me in amazement. 

Y/N : "Who would you be?" 

X : "Actually I was going to ask you that. I'm Mor, I'm a friend of Azriel's. What about you?" - says the girl with a curious expression 

Y/N: "I-I am Y/N. I am also a 'friend of Azriel." 

Mor: "Funny she didn't tell me that there would be someone in the house. But isn't that his shirt?" 

Y/N: "Y-yeah, I had a little too much to drink last night and couldn't go home, so Azriel offered me to stay at his place for the night and gave me a shirt." 

Mor nods, making me think he had believed my terrible lie, when the apartment door opens, and the songbird walks in carrying two cups of coffee in his hand. 

Azriel: "Honey I got coffee from the coffee shop you like on my way home. Mor should be here any minute now.-"she stops seeing her friend already impeded in the lobby of her apartment, in front of her beloved. Mor had an amused look on her face, so much so that she looked like a child on the playground. 

Azriel: "I'd say I'm too late." 

Mor: " You know, she's almost as good a liar as you are, the girl. I even believed her story for a moment. I hope to see you at the family dinner tonight. And you Az, if you don't bring her you will have to suffer the consequences."- says the blonde giggling. 

Mor: "And for the record you are already my favorite couple. Now hurry up and give that poor girl her coffee, you didn't let her sleep tonight, she'll have to stay awake somehow." - He continues winking at me. 

Apparently our relationship is not so secret anymore.