the prophesy chapter 11

The snake claw thing strted really tightening her grip. I lookes down as I felt something hot touch my leg. My chains were metling off me. I concentrated hard. A gold bow and arrow appeared in my hand. I went CRAZY. I shot arrows everywhe re. I shot one last finnaly arrow straight up in the air. And it landded on her head and she exploded with a great POOF of gold powder. I coughed.

"Booya!" I said. "Okay, now, Amanda, could you kinda get me out?' Sara said. As if in response, their chains melted off. Amanda shrugged. "Alright let's go."

"I don't think so" a voice said. We turned. He lookedlike a living statue. He was entirely covered in gold, except his eyes, that were blood red. "Oh no! It's pappy the evil talking statue!"I said sarcastically.

He snarled, then he said something in a different language. Two versions of his self appeared, only silver. They had these electrical sticks.. They twirled them around obviously trying to make themselves seem imposible to distroy. But Kacey simply went over to them and stabbed theb and gold dust was now everywhere. TThe goold dude had now realized hhe had no weapon and ran. When  Kacey came back, she looked like a fairly coovered in gold pixi dust. But as we all knew,  it was monster dust.

"Now let/'s get out of here before we meet daffy duck on steroids or something" Mikayla said. We laughed as we ran. Andon the way oout, I swore we met at least  five other monsters but the were so lamee that Kacey simply ran through them with her knife as we exited. I t was awsome! Kacey was awsome!!!!!!!!!