The Prophesy chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Okay" Mikayla said, I guess I should show you to your cabins. She led us down to the cabins. There were tons of cabins. All were shaped in separate greek symbols like omega. She led us pass a cabin with plants growing all around it.

"That's my cabin, Demeter" Mikayla said. Then we passed a cabin that looked similar to Barbie's dream house.

"Aphrodite's cabin. Sara this is where you will be staying in. Let me introduce you" Mikayla said. She then led Sara to the door way and walked in. "This is Sara. She is new. don't be mean." Allot of girls were brushing their hair, doing their makeup or painting their nails. One girl looked up. "Do you want me to do your nails?" she asked. Sara nodded and walked in to join her.

Next we walked up to a cabin that had beautiful archways, and a great architecular theme to it. "The Athena cabin" she said then walked up to it. " New girl! This is Kacey." she said. There were tons of blue prints all over. Kacey casually walked in.

Next we walked up to 2 cabins that looked like his and hers. The his was Bigger and white with collums. The hers version was a light, peachy color also with collums. " Now, Amanda there are only 2 other Zuess children this is because Zues is one of the big three. The big three are Posiden, Zues and Hades. They made a pact to never have offspring with mortals. It's a long story. Anyways, the 2 kids are Thaila and Jason. Have fun!"

Next , we went up to a cabin that looked normal at first, but then I realized it was made intirely of gold. "This is your cabin. There are tons of other Apollo children in there. You shouldn't feel lonely." Mikayla said.