The Prophesy

Chapter One 

In my dream, me and four of my closest friends were at the mall: Mikayla, Amanda, Kacey Sara, and I, kathlyn. We were all drinking smoothies when our friend Jonathin came over. He was always around. But its cool because whenever anyone is mean to us, he backs us up. I have a major crush on him and whenever he walks by, everyone always giggles. He has short curly blonde hair, and deep green eyes. Freckles dot his face. Mikayla, has long, wavy brown hair, that mach her eyes, and braces. She was always reading about greek mythology. Her favorite was Demeter. Amanda had long layered blonde hair and bluish greenish grayish eyes. Kacey had short dirty blonde hair and beautiful brown eyes. Sarah, was just pain beautiful. Long wavy dirty blonde hair, and the biggest most beautiful deep brown eyes you still ever see. Her lips were rosy as well as her cheeks. Mikayla always says she must be a daughter of aphroditte. I was adifferent story. I had long red hair,hazel eyes and thousands of freckles.

Suddenly,something happened. The scene seemed to changeas if we were rushing out of it. And then we were in a forest and something,something large was chasing us. I looked back. Something, large, that looked like a bull/man on steroids, grabbed me, and i screamed.

"Hey you" someone shouted. I looked around to find jonathin there but his legs were not human legs they were-

Suddenly everything went black.

Even though it seemed only a dream,i knew when I woke up, I would not be in my bed.