The prophesy chapter 4

I walked on in the Apollo cabin. Most kids were singing, playing the lyre,outside with a bow and arrow, or just staring at the sun. Most of them had blonde hair, but there was an occasional red head. You know red heads are rare even for mortals. One girl said"come, play the lyre, let's see what you've got."

So, I grabbed a lyre and started to play.suddenly, everyone gasped. "am I that bad?"i asked

"not at all"a guy said"you've got the gift of music from Apollo"

"i thought we all had that"i said

"this is different.you have the power to put people and monsters in a trance, make them sleep,or have them see things that arnt there"a girl said."this only happens once every thousand years"

I gaped at them, "so I'm guessing I shouldn't play around you guys" everyone laughed

Suddenly, off in the distance,a bell rang. "dinner!"everyone shouted and rushed through the door, so I followed. I followed all the way to adinning pavilion. There eereasmany tables as there were cabins. Isat down and watched other people take their food over to a fire and scrape aportion off. I caught on.they were giving to the gods. I didn't think it was optional,so ifollowed. I sat back down,thirsty. Icould really go for cherry sprite at the moment.suddenly, my glass filled with it.

"sweet!"

"attention! We have four new campers.child of aphrodite stand." Chiron spoke. Sara stood,still beautiful. "child of athena, stand." Kacey stood, now armed with a bronze knife."child of Apollo stand" I stood, my long red hair drapped around my neck. "and lastly, child of zues stand" that was when amanda stood.

Everyone in pavilion gasped. "the five fromthe prophesy" I heard whispers.