Captain. **

It's too quiet in this apartment tonight. Noah is staying at a friend's house and Olivia was supposed to be home an hour ago. Dinner is cold and you're bored. Picking up your cell you decide to call the detective.

"Benson."
"Are you coming home soon?"
"Well hello to you too," Olivia says with a chuckle.
"Are you?"
"I'm trying honey. Another hour tops I promise."

"Livvv!" you whine into the phone. Normally you understood her hours but tonight is the first time in a while that you two would be alone.

"I know honey I'm sorry."
You sigh loudly into the phone. Closing your eyes wishing you could make Olivia appear in front of you.
"Is everything okay?" she asked concerned by your behavior.
"No! I'm horny and my hot girlfriend is at work and I'm home alone!" you whine.
Olivia chuckles she can almost see the pout on your face.
"Well I'm sorry sweets but I promise to make it up to you when I get there."
"You better! Noah is gone for the night and I was looking forward to sex with my hot girlfriend."
"Oh yeah? You had the whole night planned huh?" Olivia asks laughing at you. Olivia puts her phone on speaker for a moment trying to reach down to grab the file she was looking for.
"Yes, I did actually. I wanted to be handcuffed to bed rail as you pound me into the mattress."
Fin chose that exact moment to walk into the office. Olivia's head shot up at the sound of Fin laughing.
"Well, Cap it seems your girl has big plans for you tonight. I can take over if you need me too we're just waiting to hear back from the lab." Fin tells her with a smirk.
"Thanks, Fin," Olivia says blushing.

"Anytime." Fin chuckles as he walks out the door shaking his head. Olivia can hear your laughter over the phone.
"You are in so much trouble missy. Keep laughing I'll be home in 10. "
"Well, then you better come punish me caption. Love you see you soon."
"Love you too." Olivia chuckles hanging up the phone.

Stepping out of the office Olivia says her goodbyes and heads for the elevator.
"Have a nice night cap." Rollins smiles waving goodbye.
"Oh trust me, she's about to have a fantastic night. " Fin mumbles with a smirk on his face as Olivia walks into the elevator.