Does it bother you?

You're sitting in bed with Olivia both of you reading before you call it a night. You glance over at her seeing that she's almost done with her article. You sigh heavily trying to gain her attention but she's still deep into her reading. You sigh once more glancing over to see if she noticed. She's looking at you over her glasses with raised eyebrows.
"You good over there?" She asked. "Liv." You say turning your body towards her. "Can I ask you something?" "And be honest please."
Olivia set aside her things turning her body to give you her full attention nodding for you to continue.

You take a steady breath before you begin looking at those soft brown eyes burning into your own. "Does our age difference bother you?" "Like in front of other people?"
Olivia looks at you confused "Umm - no should it?" She asked.

"No." You say.

"Does it bother you?" Olivia asked.

"No. Most of the time I forget." You say shaking your head.

"Okay." Olivia chuckles. "So why the questions?"
You shrugged "it seemed like it bothered your friends." "Like they didn't know how to talk to me." "Which I mean I get because I'm 26 and we are at different stages of our life." "So I guess that would be confusing. " "I just don't want to embarrass you or i-I don't want to make things harder for you or Noah." You ramble on as Olivia watches you thinking how cute it is.

Shaking her head Olivia leans over kissing you to silence your rant. You moan into her mouth kissing her back. Olivia leans back to look at you. "Honey, you don't embarrass me." "My friends are just weird, but they do mean well." "They know that Noah and I both absolutely love and adore you." "If anything Noah benefits the most from your young age." She laughs. You roll your eyes. "I'm serious y/n, if he ran me around the way he does you I'd be dead."

You laugh nodding your head in agreement. "So Noah is the only one that benefits my being younger?" You question suggestively. Olivia throws her head back in laugher "yeah well some nights you almost kill me too." You laugh climbing into her lap. "Oh yeah?" "I think you keep up pretty well." Olivia chuckles, her hands making their way to your ass pulling you closer. "Hmm, well let's see how well I do tonight." You laugh loudly as she flips you both over hovering on top of you. Leaning down she kisses you "I love you." "I love you too."