This Close

Pleasure. Burning hot pleasure is the only thing you can feel at this moment. Your body sleek with sweat. Hair sticking to your face as you moan Olivia's name. Olivia grins watching you. This is her favorite position, you on top riding her as she watches you cum. Her mouth is watering watching you breast sway as you bounce up and down on her cock. Olivia leans up to take a pink hard nipple into her mouth biting it gently. Holding her head in place you throw your head back enjoying the pleasure. Letting go off your nipple Olivia kisses up to your neck until her mouth is right beside your ear. "Your so beautiful baby. Riding my cock taking it all in. I can hear how wet you are." She whispered in your ear. Placing her hands on your hips bringing you down harder onto her cock. "Liv" you moan breathlessly. " it's okay baby let go. I love to watch you cum. You going to cum all over my cock aren't you baby girl." Olivia eggs you on knowing your close.
"Oh god. Fuck liv. You feel so good." You moan holding on for dear life. Olivia's hand slides down your body, her fingers making their way to your clit. She gently rubs the hard bud in small circles. "Ahh, fuck Olivia. Yes! Baby!" You moan out feeling your impending orgasm. " that's it baby girl, cum for me." Olivia says in a deep tone.
Just as you feel the peak of your release you hear a small voice "Mommy?"
Olivia quickly pulls the sheet around the two of you, your hips coming to a crashing halt. "Noah honey, go back to bed mommy will be there in just a minute okay." Olivia says in a stern voice.
"What are you doing?" Noah ask his head tilting slightly.
"Umm, nothing honey we were just playing." You say looking at Olivia for some kind of guidance.
"Can I play?" Noah asks.
" NO!" You both shout.  The sudden response causes Noah to jump a little.  "honey" Olivia sighs trying to remain calm. "Go to your room I'll be right there. Okay?" She tells him with a gentle tone. Noah nods and heads back to his room.
Once you know for sure he's gone you drop your head down to Olivia's shoulder. "This close! I was this close!" You whine. Olivia chuckles rubbing your back. " I know honey, I'm sorry." You stay in this position for a moment your body still extremely sensitive. "Honey. I have to pull out now." Olivia says regretfully. "No." You whine stoping her from moving you. Olivia looks at you with amused expression. "Do you want Noah to come back in here?" "Nope!" You say quickly climbing off of her. You drop down onto the bed in a huff still pouting about your missed opportunity for a release. Olivia chuckles while she puts her clothes back on. "Two minutes babe I promise." Olivia assures you. "This close Olivia! This close! " you yell as she walks out of the room laughing.