WELCOME!

A warm welcome to each and every one of you<3

 Hey Guys, I am Khushi! 

First of all, thank you for clicking on my story! This is my first fanfic! So, I hope you enjoy it! 

All the characters don't belong to me except Lyra Narcissa Malfoy, who is my creation. All the characters belong to She who must not be named or Dobby! 

Also, I wanted to tell you all that I don't support She who must not be named, but I am beyond grateful to her for giving us this Amazing Wizarding World. 

I will not tolerate any hateful comments on racism, me or anyone, and LGBTQ+ Community! Please feel free to point out my mistakes and please do comment about how you liked it! 

About Cursed Child, I don't really hate it, but I am not particularly fond of its existence. Some parts in it are great while most parts were dung. Some of the things which were good were Scorpius and Albus' friendship, I may or may not have liked the character of Delphini a little, and the redemption arc they gave Draco BUT they literally DESTROYED my baby Harry in that book so, I don't like it. :(

Please refrain from posting any hateful comments. If there's anything you don't like then try pointing it out in a polite way, Constructive Criticism is always welcome but if you can't do that, just leave the book. Hateful comments really hurt uk when it's your first book which you have put your time, energy and effort into, so, keep that in mind.

This is a work of fiction, anything can happen here so, please take it light-heartedly. 

Copyright © 2022 Khushi aka khushiiix.

All rights reserved. No parts of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

Cover credits- Me (khushiiix)

The Wotters and Time Travel is only available on Wattpad. If you find part/parts of it on any other app/site please bring it to my notice immediately. I'll be really grateful for your help.

I'll try my best to make this story as worthy of your time as I can.

 I will try to post regularly. 

 I am Hufflepuff. What house are you in?

I rambled a lot lol. Bye! See you in the next chap! ENJOY!

PS: If anyone was wondering my name Khushi means happiness in Hindi, it's an Indian name so, you might not have come across it.