𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘺

The morning of the tournament Daniel and Sam weren't in great moods so Y/n decided to give them space. Y/n packed a white Gi into a backpack. She made her way to the living room where her family disappointedly sat. "I'll be gone for a bit. I'm heading to the...beach with some friends" Y/n lied. "Mhm," Daniel mumbled.

"Okay, have fun sweetie" Amanda smiled. Y/n walked out and headed to her car. With her keys, she started it and began to drive to the All-Valley Sports Arena. Upon arrival, she watched as different kids of different ages excitedly walked into the arena. Y/n felt a sense of nostalgia.

Y/n grabbed her backpack and got out. She headed inside not noticing her friends who worriedly waited for their sensei. "Was that?" Hawk said watching Y/n walk inside. "Y/n?" Aisha completed his sentence.

Y/n walked in and spotted Robby who looked at the banner of his now ex-sensei. "Robby" Y/n softly shouted to catch the boy's attention. Robby turned around and saw Y/n. He felt guilt rush over him. Y/n noticed as his gaze lowered. "You can't ignore me." Y/n walked closer to the boy. "Don't you hate me?" Robby asked. "Hate you why would I hate you?" Y/n rose her brow.

"Because I'm Johnny Lawrence's son? Cobra Kai's sensei. Didn't your dad tell you?" Robby finally gazed up at Y/n. "Nope. Look I don't care about their stupid rivalry. They're adult men they should work their stuff out like the 'men' they are. Whatever, I still think you're cool. Now let's go sign up." Y/n flashed him a smile. Robby gave one in return. At least he still had someone.

Y/n walked up to the sign-up area. A man in his late 30's sat in a chair behind a table. "Hello, we'd like to sign up," Y/n said politely. "Awesome, here's the sign-up sheet," the man said handing Y/n a clipboard. Y/n thanked them and signed up and filled everything in except for the Dojo. Robby did the same and handed the clipboard back to the man. "You look familiar. Have I seen you somewhere?" The man asked looking at Y/n.

"I don't think so" y/n awkwardly laughed. Y/n and Robby got ready to walk away but they were stopped. "Oh hey! Mrs..." the man looked at the clipboard "LaRusso! Oh yes, you must be Daniel LaRusso's daughter! The tiny champ" The man called out. "Yep that's me," y/n said popping the P.

"It's great to see you competing again! Maybe you'll have some great moves like your dad, eh??" The man wigged his eyebrows. Robby looked at Y/n with a small grin on his face "Yeah...maybe" y/n chuckled.
"Sorry back to what I wanted to say. You two forgot to fill in the dojo your in. I'll just write it, Miyagi-Do right-" He said. "-Actually, it's unaffiliated. No dojo" Y/n corrected.

"Oh! Alrighty then. Good luck to you two. Especially you Y/n since you're competing with the big guys ." The man said. "Thanks" y/n said and began to walk away. Robby followed beside her "guess you have a reputation to uphold"

"Tell me about it. It's like everything I do connects back to my dad. They either expect me to do good like him or even better." Y/n complained. Robby nodded his head as he listened.

"We better get to the locker rooms to change," Y/n said. Robby nodded once more. As they began to make their way to the locker rooms Y/n bumped into a guy with a blue Gi on. "Oh I'm sorry" Y/n apologized.
"Oh if it isn't miss Y/n LaRusso," Xanders mom said. "Oh hey," Y/n fake smiled. "Word around the Valley says you're single now, no more Andy Price," Xanders mom said. "That's right...but-" y/n wasn't allowed to finish her sentence. "We still have that offer you know. Xander would be delighted to be your boyfriend, Isn't that right, Xander" The woman said.

"Um look as much as I wanna think about that right now I have to get dressed into my Gi." Y/n looked away. "You'll have an answer for me by the end won't you?" The mother said. "You bet," Y/n said. Xander and his mother walked away thinking they'd get the answer they wanted. Y/n rolled her eyes as they walked away. "What's up with them?" Robby asked. "His mom has been trying to get me to date her son since sixth grade. She just wants her name to get big." Y/n informed.