𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 6:30, okay?" Andy said as he held y/n's hands. Y/n nodded her head "okay, can't wait!" Y/n said with a smile leaning toward to peck him on his cheek. Though before she could even come in contact with him he had already left. 'That's embarrassing...' Y/n told herself as she began walking out of the school.

On her way out the doors, she saw three familiar boys.
"Boo!" Y/n whispered into Eli's ear. He jumped and turned around to face y/n. "you scared me..." he mumbled causing y/n to laugh. "Sorry, not sorry?"
"Y/n are you coming to the Halloween dance?" Miguel asked the girl. She nodded her head "yep! I better see you guys there!" Y/n said before quickly patting Eli's shoulder and making her way to Samantha's car.

Y/n got in and Sam began driving back home.
It was only a few hours before the dance would start but both girls were ecstatic about it.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Y/n had finished getting ready. She looked herself in the mirror with a small smile. The costume wasn't necessarily her style but that didn't mean she didn't look great in it. Sam was getting ready to head off with Moon and Yasmine, who had come over to get ready with the two sisters. "Do you have a ride to the dance?" Sam said as she picked up her Yellow and Purple pom-poms. "Yeah, Andy should be picking me up soon" Y/n replied looking at her phone, it read 6:25 pm.

"Alright. When you get there, find us" Sam said as she exited Y/n's room. "Got it," Y/n said. With that Sam, Yasmine, and Moon were out of the house and making their way to the school. Y/n picked up her bicolored pom-poms along with her phone and made her way to the living room where she would wait for Andy.
Y/n couldn't help but take a few pictures of herself as she waited, as much as she hated to admit, the costume was pretty nice.

Y/n scrolled through her phone liking people's pictures. Some were normal pictures and others were the Halloween costumes they were gonna wear for the dance. She spent so much time scrolling that she didn't realize the time: 6:36 pm.
"I'm sure He's coming soon.." y/n bit her lip as her eyes watched another minute pass by. 'Surely he didn't forget' Y/n told herself.

After that ten minutes passed by and Andy hadn't come by to pick Y/n. Concerned she pressed on his contact name and began to type.

—— Andy 🧸 ——

Y/n
Hey Andy, is something going on?
If something happened please let me know.
It's probably something important, right?

————-

Y/n waited for a response but didn't get one. She pushed the worried feeling aside, she was sure he'd come.

Boy was she wrong.
It was now 7:00 pm.
Y/n sighed realizing he wasn't going to come.

Daniel walked out of his room buttoning up his suit.
He made his way towards the door passing through the living room. As he was about to reach the door he caught a glance of his daughter sitting at their couch.
"Honey?" Daniel said in confusion as he turned around.
"I thought you were leaving with Sam and her friends," Daniel said walking up to his daughter. "Well, actually Andy was gonna pick me up—" Y/n clarified.

"Oh then he must be coming soon?" Daniel inferred. "pick me up 30 minutes ago." Y/n finished. This made his heartbreak "oh sweetie I'm sorry..." Daniel said with a sympathetic look. "It's okay I'm sure he has his reason," Y/n said trying to convince herself that, that was the reason for not showing up.