𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮

The next day Kyler was taking Sam to school, so the only fair thing to do was for Andy to take Y/n to school as well. Sam was already out of the house talking with Kyler, giving him small kisses on his lips a few times.

Y/n's phone dinged. Andy had texted her he was outside waiting for her. Y/n smiled at the text and got up from her bed grabbing her backpack and headed to the door. "Hey mom, Andy's here. I'm gonna go now" Y/n said to her mother who was putting on a necklace.

"Oh alright, have a good day at school honey," Amanda said as she finished putting on her silver necklace. "Bye dad," Y/n said reaching for the door handle "mhm" Daniel muttered as he watched his daughter with Kyler. "Um...okay," y/n said. "He's caught up on Kyler and Sam," Amanda said to the slightly confused daughter. Y/n peered through their other window and watched the couple interact.

"I see, well see you later," Y/n said opening the door and walking past the couple. As she reached Andy she smiled widely jumping into his arms. Andy smiled as he held Y/n "Ready for school?" He asked. Y/n nodded her head "great let's get going then" Andy said and the two made their way inside Andy's gray car.

Andy sat in the driver's seat and y/n sat in the passenger seat. They buckled up before Andy began driving to school.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

Y/n and Andy walked inside the school hand in hand talking about their weekend. "So have you figured out what you're gonna be for the Halloween dance?" Andy asked looking at his girlfriend. Y/n nodded her head "Lakers girl, Yasmine ordered the costumes. They should be here by tomorrow"

Andy rose his eyebrow "thought you weren't a big fan of sports?" Andy stated. "I'm really not but for the sake of my sister and my friends, maybe" Y/n replied. "What are you gonna be?" Y/n asked. "Pirate" Andy answered with a grin on his face. "Cute" y/n smiled.

As they talked around the school y/n bumped her shoulder with someone. Turning her head to see who it was, Demetri looked too. "I'm sorry," y/n said. Demetri didn't respond he only looked at Andy who gave him a hard glare. He looked back at Y/n and turned around walking away. Y/n frowned 'I'll apologize in class' y/n thought.

The bell rang and students began heading to their first period. Andy walked Y/n to her art class. "I'll see you later," Andy said as he stood beside the class door. "See you," Y/n said. Before leaving Andy leaned down to kiss Y/n but the art teacher intervened "No PDA please" The blonde woman said. "Sorry Mrs. Kaspbrak" Y/n replied sheepishly. "I'll see you at lunch" y/n whispered softly and headed inside her class. Andy nodded and walked away heading to his first class.

Y/n's class passed by quickly and now her next class came by. Y/n sat down in her assigned seat waiting for Demetri to walk in. A few minutes later he came in jogging in making it just in time before the final bell rang. Demetri sat beside y/n and took a deep sigh thankful he wasn't late.

"Hey," y/n said as she pulled out a pencil from her backpack. Demetri was quiet for a few seconds but then replied back "hey". Y/n was glad he responded, part of her felt like she had done something wrong when he didn't respond earlier.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I should've been looking where I was going," Y/n said looking at Demetri. Demetri shook his head "it was my fault, so I'm sorry" Demetri corrected. "I'm not entirely sure about that" Y/n chuckled. Demetri chuckled as well. "Alright! If you haven't already please pull out a Pencil, I'll be passing around some paper where up you'll be taking notes. Please don't get off task" Mr. Palmer said as he grabbed a stack of papers and began to distribute them to the tables.