𝘚𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘺

Y/n woke up and did her morning routine before heading to the kitchen. Nobody was there. Checking the time on the oven she now knew it was 10 am. She mentally cursed at herself. She was supposed to go to the forest place with Robby and Her dad. She had overslept. But what's better extra hours of sleep or sweating?

Y/n headed to Anthony's room but he wasn't there. Y/n checked Sam's room. Nobody what's there either. She was completely home alone. It was a perfect time to get her homework done. Anthony wouldn't barge in and bug Y/n and Sam wouldn't come in and talk about her boy problems (no offense to Sam).

Y/n headed back to the kitchen and made herself something to eat. That being cereal. Y/n ate peacefully while watching videos on her phone. After finishing she put her bowl in the sink where she made a note to herself to wash it later.

Y/n headed to her room and laid down on her bed. What could she do now? Oh right, homework.
Before doing so she pulled out her phone messaging her sister where she was.

Message from Sam ;)

Sam: I'm out with Mom and Grandma. Playing peacemaker. We're gonna be gone quite a while...

Y/n chuckled.

Guess she had quite a while of silence. Y/n made her way to her wooden desk and sat down on her chair. Y/n began doing any late work. Math was what made most of it. Y/n groaned as she began doing the first problem. Y/n was good at math when she understood it, when she didn't it was hell. Y/n groaned once more she needed someone to explain it to her. As she thought someone popped into her mind.

Demetri.

He was pretty good with his words and made everything seem easier than one thought. Y/n pondered the idea of bugging him so early. Much more inviting him inside her house was a big step up from hanging out. But who else could she ask? Everyone was either out doing karate or at the store.

Y/n stared blankly debating with herself before picking up her phone and pressing on Demetri's and her conversation.

—— Demetri🧙🏻‍♂️—

Y/n
Hey sorry if this is super sudden and early. I was hoping we could have like a study sesh, we have that test soon, and I'm sure we could both use some studying. Also I just really need help with my math homework. :)

Demetri🧙🏻‍♂️
Yeah sure! I don't mind. What time?

Y/n
12 sound good?

Demetri🧙🏻‍♂️
Yep! See you then.

Y/n
Awesome! See you :))

————

Y/n smiled at the text. She was pretty excited now.

The rest of the time she spent cleaning up. For the l most part the house wasn't messy but it could use some touch-ups. Then it came to cleaning her room. By the time she was done it was already 11.

The last thing for her to do was take a shower.

She took her time since nobody was there to pester her to hurry up. Getting out she dried her body with her soft towel. She changed into her clothes and dried her hair.

Right as she finished the doorbell rang: meaning Demetri was here. Crossing her fingers Y/n hoped Sam would stay true to her word. Y/n jogged out of her room and to the door. Opening the door with a smile she greeted Demetri "Hey, come in" Y/n moved aside for Demetri to walk inside. "Hey" Demetri replied walking in holding the backpack that was given to him.