Introduction

It had been three months since Lena had abandoned Kara in the Fortress of Solitude, encased in icy kryptonite, making her weak and utterly miserable. Not only was Kara surrounded by her one of her greatest weaknesses, kryptonite, Lena unknowingly left her with both of her greatest fears, abandonment and claustrophobic spaces. All she could do was sit there and sob alone, wondering what she had done to be treated in such a way. Lena of course wasn't a murderer so she automated with fortress to make sure Kara had the proper nutrition and needs to stay alive, being sure that Kara could suffer for as long as possible. After stealing Myriad, Lena ran off to hide in one of Lex's secret bunkers to get Non Nocere developed and implemented to the world, stoping all violence and hatred once and for all. Her plan though, didn't go how she wanted it to.  Non Nocere didn't work; it couldn't work. Realizing this once and for all after three tireless months of trying to fix it, she gave up and deleted all of her work so it couldn't be tracked. In the process, she accidentally turned off the security measures, pinging the DEO's servers. Automatically, they completely destroyed all of her countermeasures and security systems remotely so she would have no way of escaping her arrest. With the location of Lena and a sure way of capturing her, they knew that they would finally get their beloved Kara back.

Busting the doors down in the facility, they arrested both Eve Tessmacher and Lena. Once they were in cuffs, J'onn demanded to know why she has been holding Supergirl. Lena complied and gave them the coordinates along with her portal watch so that they could get there. Lena had almost forgotten how she left Kara there and almost felt sorry. She offered to disengage all of the  protocols set against the kryptonian, so J'onn decided to bring her with as they stepped through the portal entering the Fortress of Solitude.

This is where the story begins................

The story will be in Kara's POV

Once again I would like to credit and thank WallyBoswell for the idea and inspiration. 

I hope you enjoy the story! :)