Chapter 12

The moment I went out from my house, I saw Wonwoo standing infront of the gate of my house. He smiled to me the moment he saw me.

Wait.. That smile reminds me of the smile he always gave me five years ago.. That smile of his does surely makes my heart beats like crazy like my heart is actually dancing following the rhythm.

I like that smile.

"Have you eat your breakfast?" He asked me.

"Yeah.."

I averted my gaze to his hands and I saw him holding a paper box.

"Oh, here." He handed me the paper box.

"What's this?"

"Your favourite."

I took the paper box and opened it revealing mini sandwiches. I suddenly remember these are the sandwiches that Wonwoo used to give me everyday, made by his mom. I used to loved it so much. I wonder if it still tastes the same from how it used to taste from five years ago.

I turned my head to him.

I smiled.

We both eat the sandwiches together while walking to the school.

Being with Wonwoo, I suddenly wonder.. Don't he have friends? It looks like he's a loner at school because I never see him with anyone else. Even at school, I barely see him. So, I'm guessing that he stays at class most of the time?

"Wonwoo ah."

"Hm."

"Don't you have any friends..?"

"I do. But I barely spend time with them, I'm always alone most of the time." He answered.

Why.. He have friends but why is he always alone. Isn't it boring to be alone? I hate being alone the most as it's only making my brain think of negative things about me.

"I've been trying to find you ever since the day you left." His sudden statement actually made me feel guilty.

"I tried searching for your names on social medias because I wanted to keep in contact with you but I can't seemed to find your account." Hearing his remark, I cannot help but to laugh.

"That's because I don't have any social medias!" I continued laughing but seeing him having no reaction at all, I quickly stopped laughing.

"I'm sorry. You know why I decided to leave you, right? It's for the best, you got to enjoy your school life without getting bullied." I smiled tenuously to him.

"But it felt so different without you." There my heart starts throbbing very faster as I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"I don't want to lose you again, Aru." He professed, staring deep into my eyes. The throbbing of my heart increased rapidly hearing that, he's making me go insane.

Even after five years..

He still have the same feelings for me..

"Yah.. Why did you said it as if I'm gonna die soon.." I mumbled as I blushed, turning my head away from him.

-

"My birthday party is on Sunday, don't forget to come as you're invited!" Juna exclaimed as she handed me the invitation card to her birthday party.

I couldn't be even more happier than this. I can't believe I am finally being invited to someone's birthday party! This will be my first time attending. I've never went to any birthday party, I've never even celebrated my birthday.. I'm so excited for this!