━━━28

:.。. .。.:*⊶⊹⊷*:.。. .。.:

●•

●•.✦.✧.✦.✧.•☾•.✦.✧.✦.✧.•●

This book gives me second hand embarrassment but I am committed to atleast finish it 💀

Y/N turned around and was face to face with Dolores. Who Slowly took out the earplugs she had in her ears. Letting out a hum she stared at Y/N for a moment before giving a small supportive pat on the shoulder.

Putting the earplugs back in her ears, she turned back around and walked away. Leaving the trio standing in utter confusion, before they got ready to leave. Dolores let out a sudden call.

"Camilo is stuck on the roof!"

"Of course he is," Isabella and Y/N let out the same groan at the same time. The older sending her a glance in which the other shrugged it away.

"I'll go grab him," she grumbled and turned around to enter Isabella's room again. Ignoring the flower girls protests she walked in and immediately headed towards the window.

Opening it with a grunt she stuck out her head and turned herself over so she was now facing the roof.

"HEY! Milo! Get down here," she yelled, brows furrowing as a fluffy black furred face leaned over the side of the roof. Letting out a sigh she opened her arms so the cat could drop into her hands. Which it did.

"Okay buddy," she placed it down and watched as dog let out a meow before twitching its whiskers. Y/N stared down at it, the two having a mini competition and daring each-other to blink.

"Y/N!" She let out a Yelp as the boy suddenly appeared at the windowsill. Falling backwards as Y/N sprouted backwards, almost hitting the boy and causing his demise if it wasn't for Casita quickly pushing him back inside.

"Wow, Y/N one minute into dating and-"

"Delores knows we're dating." Y/N stated immediately, causing the boy to deflate slightly before he shook his head.

"Well, kinda knew that, she can hear everything." He chuckled and the girl stuck out her tongue before hearing Isabella's impatient groan on the other side of the door.

"Better go Milo," she chuckled and the boy gave her his unique smile. "Don't die," he joked and she paused slightly before looking at him sheepishly.

"Could you check in on my siblings for me real quick?" She asked and the boys shoulders dropped slightly.

"of course," Camilo nodded and very, very, quickly raised her hand up to his lips and gave it a quick peck before racing off with an "see you later!"

Y/N stood there for a good moment until Isabella appeared from behind her and started dragging her away.

"Come on, we gotta sneak out perfectly. Mirabel is staying here to not get caught." She whispered and Y/N nodded slightly, they were now at the bottom of the steps and looking around to make sure nobody saw them.

When the coast was clear, the two immediately sprinted forwards. Casita opened its doors automatically, Y/N gave it a nod, which was really stupid since Houses couldn't really understand what the hell nodding meant.

As the two neared the village, Y/N let out a wheeze as Isabella placed a hand in-front of her while she was running.

"What?" She grumbled and paused her complaining as she saw a crack spread across the path. It was small but still visible to the human eye.

"Oh boy," she let out a breath out air and the two continued forwards less happily. Y/N ignored the looks of the other Towns-people, just staying near Isabella as she took Y/N to Mariano's home.

The two turned a corner before Isabella pulled her back, Y/N blinked away the dust that entered her eyes and peered over the corner secretly.

"Abuela is there," Isabella quietly cursed under her breath and Y/N sent her a saddened look before letting silence consume the two.

Isabella kicked her slightly at Y/N finally realized what she wanted her to do. "Fine, but you owe me one."

"Take it as you owing me after you talked about my Abuelo." She smirked and Y/Ns mouth fell open slightly before she turned around begrudgingly. Running into Alma's eyesight, pretending she had stolen goods tucked under her arm and split Alma and Mariano apart.

"What the-?" The elder watched Y/N sprint off with clenched teeth. Mariano gave her a confused look at the glare she was giving Y/N, following her gaze he let out a sigh as he spotted the girl running.

"Y/N." She grumbled before turning to Mariano apologetically. "Forgive me," she dipped her head before picking her dress off the ground and follow the girl swiftly.

Y/N quickly ran down the village dirt paths, turning a corner, she ducked behind a pile of logs. Listening to her growing panicked breathing, she quieted herself as she listened for the footsteps nearby.

Listening deeply, she silenced herself as Alma Madrigal walked by, staring deep into the alleyway for a moment before walking past with a grumble in her tone.

Afterwards Y/N noticed Alma had left, she released the intake of breath and headed back towards Mariano and Isabella. Watching as villagers gave her confused looks, she dropped the empty box by a stand. Finally nearing the duo.

Mariano was giving the girl a slight glare before her offered her a spot inside. Isabella nodded in return, and Y/N was about to reach them before she was interrupted. Turning around in slight annoyance, she unknowingly started playing with the necklace around her neck.

"Hey, Y/N." The girl in mention turned towards the shopkeeper, dark reddish hair pulled into a bun with tan skin that had vitiligo light spots decorating her skin like white daisies in a field of roses.

"Yeah?" She turned, the necklace still playing around in her fingers as she held it. The shopkeeper glanced down at it before looking right back up at Y/N. A slight smile playing on her lips.

"How much?" She pointed to the necklace and Y/N blanked.

"It's.. not for sale?" Y/N backed away slightly.

"Please, it would be a perfect gift for my secret lover."

"Okay..." Y/N looked away form this crazy lady, "I'm gonna- oh look it's uh, fuck, my fish needs to be walked!" She said before turning away swiftly.