━━━22

↢ ❦ ↣

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Oh no no no," Bruno muttered to himself softly as he paced around the room. Biting his hands softly, he knocked on the wood before muttering his phrase. Shaking his head again he quickly grabbed a large container of salt and poured some into his hand before throwing it behind his shoulder.

Camilo let out a soft sneeze as it hit him right in the face. Wiping his hands around his features, he blinked away the stinging feeling before looking at Y/N as if she were the one to throw the salt in her face.

"What?" She huffed, picking up a rat who seemed very convinced in leaving the area. She dropped it and watched as it rolled across the ground before racing out the crack in the wall.

"Wow, even the rats hate you." Camilo chuckled and wheezed as Y/N hit him in the stomach. Dropping onto his knees slightly he wiped away the growing tears in his face before standing up tall. Y/N blinked lazily.

Quickly, Camilo held his hand in-front of her face. She stared at it for a second until he grabbed. Her, face, with. His. Bare. Hand. And shook her around crazily, she pushed him away after she licked his hand. He let out an "ew," wiping it on the wall before giving her a small glare.

"Dammit," he cursed and turned to the younger kids with a soft look. His eyes brightening at an idea, "oh I know! Jorge could help!" He said happily and Mirabel groaned into her hand.

"Who?" Camilo asked.

A man in a bucket hat, stood in-front of the three.

A man In a bucket hat.

A man in a bucket hat.

"YOU!" Y/N shouted angrily. I mean literally, it looked like steam was pouring out of her ears and if her eyes were turning bright red as she stared at Jorge with complete utter hatred.

launching at the man before she was caught by Camilo who reeled her back. A shock stutter leaving his throat as he kept his hands tightly around her waist.

"Your the bitch!" She cursed and Bruno quickly took off the bucket, eyes widened at the anger of the girl. She quickly pushed Camilo away, reaching for the man again.

"Jorge does not like this, no can do." Bruno mumbled and backed away behind Mirabel slowly. Who looked like she wanted to die right then and there and never talk about Encanto again.

"You're the douche who pushed me into a donkey!" He hissed, reaching out for him, quickly stomping on Camilos foot as he tried pulling her back.

"OW?"

"Oh.. that was you?" He chuckled and looked away, "uhm, yeah casita likes pushing me away from groups of people incase I get caught. I also like donkeys, nice creatures."

Suddenly he was drenched in a pool of water, Wiping it out of his eyes he blinked tiredly. "Casita also likes doing that too."

"Better than thinking rats lick you clean," Y/N veered back from the water as if it was acid. In the process bumping into Camilo again as the two fell back.

"Your worse than Agustin," Camilo groaned. Looking at Y/N who was on his chest, "'I might have three concussions at the end of today." He went to move but paused after he realized the girl wasn't moving.

"Not again.." Mirabel sighed.

"What?" He yelped as Y/N suddenly punched his chest. The boy let out a slow wheeze as he blinked towards the roof. Trying to not panic at the realization of the spider above him.

"Y/N, get off my chest." He tried pushing the girl off, but her smug grin and the way she was way too determined to stay on scared him slightly. Until he realized she had also noticed the spider slowly webbing towards his face.

"Y/N.." he glanced at the girl who was fixated on the creature, looking at it before back at Camilo.

"Hermosa." He hissed, causing the girls eyes to widen in shock and he used this moment to push her away completely.

"Chameleon! You called me Hermosa!" She wiped the dust away onto her clothes. Giving the boy a startled look as he batted away the spider easily.

"I called you it earlier and you didn't seem to mind at all!" He defended himself, eyes lightly sprinkling with amusement at the situation unfolding in-front of him.

"You didn't, my memory isn't that bad." She grumbled roughly and turned away. Leaving the boy only staring at her back, before he lazily threw his hands over her shoulders and the two chuckled.

"Oh my god." Bruno whispered.

"Okay, off." She pulled him away and he dramatically fell to the ground. She patted the dust off of her clothing, eyes widening as multiple rats scampered across the floor all the way to a crack in the wall.

"so, your not helping your family because you believe your visions cause bad stuff." She blinked Bruno out of his horrified look. Watching as he shook his head before nodding.

"Yes, though I can tell when sometimes visions don't need to be seen." He waved towards Camilo and Y/N followed his hand before smiling.

"Yeah, obvious to tell he's stupid." She teased, watching as Camilo ignored her comment. Instead working on fixing a crack in a wall by rubbing it, grumbling when it made it worse.

"Never mind." He said tiredly. Pulling his hand throughout his hair in a stressed motion before turning towards Mirabel,

"Why don't you just make another vision?" She asked, pushing her glasses up her nose more as the man almost dropped the rat he was holding.

"Well, you see, you broke my tower." He waved humorously, Mirabel looked over at the duo before back towards her Tío.

"And where else am I meant to find another huge open space?" He grumbled, leaning against his wall with his brows furrowed.

"You can use my room!"