━━━31

⊹⊱•••《 ✮ 》•••⊰⊹

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*☆

Y/N watched as the cat patted forwards, its tail high up in the air and it strutted with such confidence she could've sworn it thought it was a god.

Jumping on top of the nearest brick fence, dog let out a meow before looking at Y/N. Who briefly followed its steps onto the fence. Hopping over it, she watched as the feline followed her before walking to casita.

"You get me in trouble again, I will rip out your whiskers." She grumbled down at the animal who just mewed in response. As Y/N looked back up to the house, she noticed with a slight grimace at how flower dust was decorated around it.

Cracks also explored its features as they grew along the sides. Causing the girls breathing to shallow just by staring at it, looking at the cat she noticed how it also slowed its steps. Seemingly staring at the home with a longing expression.

Lightly nudging the feline with her foot, she watched as it was nocked out of its trance. Trotting forward more happily now, Y/N called out it's name and watched as it slowed before turning again.

"I'm not really allowed in there," She tried explaining but right when the cats mouth open wide to scream, she shook her head with a groan.

"Fine." Can not believe she was going to follow this cat back into the place she shouldn't be near at all.

"Honestly surprised at how I'm not dead because of you."

The cat let out another meow in response and Y/N softly chuckled.

Heading towards the window, she watched as it jumped up. Pawing at the window, Dog sat down and waited patiently.

"Oh so you wait for this family but when it's with me you scream?" Y/N huffed and watched as the cat gave her a side-eye, taking mock-offense she turned around to look away from the animal.

"Y/N are you actually pissed off at a cat?"

Y/N turned around swiftly at the sound of her partner, giving the boy a shocked look. He seemed to ignore her, handing the cat a fish-cracker. Camilo slid the window up more so she would be able to scoot inside.

"Come on in," he said happily. The cat walked in, the cracked already halfway down its throat. Y/N followed behind with a grin expression growing on her features.

She grunted as her head almost hit the top of the windowsill. Feeling Camilo's hand take her own, he pulled her softly inside casita. Giving him a thank you, he ignore the anger glare in her eyes as he said a quick "your welcome!"

"Oh Camilo-"

"Want some tea?" She was interrupted as the boy held up the tea kettle from the stove. A grin on his face as it slowly deflated seeing her expression.

"What?" He asked, turning towards the cabinet, he opened it and smiled as he reached the cup he wanted. Placing it on the counter he looked back over his shoulder as he poured hot water into the cup.

Grabbing a tea bag from wherever, literally things just appear out of thin air sometimes. Camilo dipped it into the water and picked it up carefully. "Where are my siblings?" She asked hesitatingly.

The boys expression faltered slightly until he shook his head. Almost dropping the cup onto the floor, he pointed towards the nearest door. "In there, wow Hermosa really thinking I wouldn't watch them." He scoffed and turned around for the sugar.

Immediately hearing the directions, Y/N walked forwards the room the boy had originally pointed at. Opening the door with a huff, she ignored his "Y/N wait-" and walked into the room.

She froze immediately as she saw all her siblings sitting around Pepa Madrigal who was reading them a book she had in her hands. Her mouth was open and she was staring pointedly up towards Y/N. Who was frozen at her feet at the door.

"Uhm.." she looked around the room, the tension slowly grew and she gulped slightly. Y/N blinked at her siblings and even waved back as Ivan sent her a smile.

"OH Mamá-" Camilo pushed passed her quickly, the cup of tea boiling in his hand as He looked anxiously up at the slowly growing cloud above her head.

Looking back at his mother he gave her a quick smile, dropping the tea lightly in her hand he whispered calming words to her.

Pepa raised her free hand to cease Camilos talking, the boy did so obligingly. She placed the tea on the table closest to her. Turning to Y/N with a blank look she had a deep breath in.

"Camilo, Hijo, I can understand this." She waved down to the trio of kids. Who were looking at Y/N with an, 'your in trouble oooo,' look that caused Y/N to shuffle her feet sheepishly.

"But I can not, do this right now." She waved at the entirety of Y/N. Camilo gave his mother a slight look before sighing, "yes Ma'am." He walked up to Y/N and gave her a slight urgent look that she nodded to.

Stepping back into the kitchen, Camilo closed the door behind him. Turning around swiftly he waved his hands, "Abuela was having my Mom calm down by reading your siblings a story. She's about to have this huge talk with Mirabel and Isabella because they kinda wrecked casita."

Camilo let out a small hiss as a crack split between the two, Y/N quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him towards her. The two stepped awkwardly backwards in a dance-like Rhythm. Both lightly blushing at each other Camilo looked away.

"You have to go before Abuela knows your here," he whispered. Y/N shook her head and pointed to the windowsill. "I would but I don't think the cat would let me." The two turned and watched as yep, there it was, laying in the direct spot.