Chapter Forty Three

Prince Ryan's Point Of View

I had learned so many things about the Mallaper's. They weren't the evil ones. They were trying to protect the Kingdom and my mother had managed to manipulate those around her, she played the sweet doting wife and Queen when actually she was the vindictive and scorned power hungry woman who sought a position that wasn't hers. 

The man who hung torturously in the dungeon looked at my mother with doe eyes, they were shinning with hope that he would be freed as she got him to sing like a canary. It was when he finished that she turned around and I saw the darkness linger in my mother's sinister look as she ran her fingers over the cold grey wet brick of the dungeons. 

He told her where to find the Mallaper's, he told her that the King was there and it was of his own free will because he was with his mate, Lily. When he mentioned that name she flinched, she screamed and shouted him that he was lying. My mother admitted that she was behind getting her killed that something called The Order had killed my grandmother. The man smirked saying he already knew and that was the reason why they tried to kill him. They were scared of what he knew. 

When my mother looked at her mate afterwards, she looked scared and stressed. She was unhappy with what he had revealed but at the same time I could see that she was relieved at knowing where they were. The man's wolf squealed like a pig and when he looked at her with a loving gaze and requested to be set free, my mother manically laughed. 

"Your a fool. You think that I would want you." My mother smirked. "I have a King and it won't take long for me to get him back within my grasp." She trailed her fingers down his bare chest. 

"Besides, I don't need him for anything but power. I already have love and it's not you my sweet wolf." She taunted. 

She strolled back to my Uncle who was leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face. He seemed to enjoy the show, he didn't speak but I could sense that he was equally involved in my mother's games. It wasn't before long that my Uncle pulled my mother by the waist. He yanked her to his chest and ran his hand up her back, it was then that his next actions shocked me, I felt nauseous watching the scene unfold in front of me. It was then that I realised how truly twisted and sick my mother was. 

My uncle gripped the back of my mother's neck and started planting wet kisses up her neck, his lips trailed her skin, her skin was the magnet to his lips. It wasn't before long that he reached her lips and they fell into a disturbing embrace. The man was growling and rattling against the chains, his wolf was clawing forward wanting to rip them apart. Whereas I just felt sick to my stomach at the disturbing relationship they had. 

For years my mother had cried and wept that my father had cheated on her, betrayed her trust, she had manipulated me so much. I shook my head and clenched my eyes at the sight in front of me. I blindly believed her, I pushed my father away because of her words. Yet she was the traitor, not only to a man who had chosen her over his mate, but she was a traitor to the Kingdom, she stole the rightful place of the true Luna. 

"Please stop. I can't take it anymore. My wolf is killing me." The man swept and screamed. I could see his face contort in pain as he watched the scene in front of him. My wolf was growling in irritation. I could tell that he too was in pain at the sight in front of him but I couldn't understand why. 

"Oh Marcus." My mother moaned. "God, do that thing with your tongue again." Her ears were oblivious to the screams of her mate, whereas my Uncle seemed to be getting a kick out of watching the man wither in torment. 

"I know you like that, especially when I do it on your pussy." He licked his lips. "You enjoying the show Carson?" My uncle taunted. "Honestly such a fool for believing my Lamia would be interested in you." He scoffed. "Lamia has been mine since we were teenagers." He said as he reached her neck and began to lick.