Target 3: Nergis, Aslan & Yasemin

When Ada arrives home, she sees her aunts and uncle hurriedly getting dressed.

"Teyzoş? What's happening? Where are you guys going?"

"Ada! You're here! Quick, go change!" Yasemin exclaims.

"But why?"

"Canim, Zafer bey and Belma hanim invited us to come over for dinner tonight. They said that Elif was missing us, especially since we left so abruptly a couple of days back," Nergis explains.

"We left that house so why are you guys going back there?"

"Ada! That was no way for us to leave, unannounced, without properly telling the child goodbye. Also, we aren't going there to live with them. We are only going over for dinner. That is okay. Now scat, move, go get changed, we have to leave in ten minutes!"

"Teyzoş, why don't you guys go ahead first. I'll swing by later. I will need more than thirty minutes to get changed and ready. Plus, I have another errand to run. So, you guys go ahead and tell them I'm sorry for coming late. But I'll be there, so tell Elif not to worry."

"Ama, are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay, all right then, you come when it suits you. Okay, so we'll be leaving! Aslan! Where are you?"

"I am heading downstairs, Nergis, getting the car started for the trip."

A chorus of "Bye Ada's" can be heard as her relatives stream out the door.

At the Doğrusöz household, everyone is sitting around, having finished dinner, now just waiting on Ada who had said that she would be getting there soon. Seeing as to how she had yet been unable to arrive, Bora has been trying to convince Elif to retire to her bed.

"Dayı, I will go to bed after seeing Ada abla."

"Ama Prenses, you can meet your Ada abla tomorrow as well, no?"

"Your dayı is right, Elif. I'm sure Ada abla got caught up somewhere, hence why she wasn't able to come today. But I promise you, I'll have her come here tomorrow to meet you, okay? You should probably head to bed now; it is getting really late." suggests Nergis.

She probably doesn't want to come. Not anymore anyway.

"What did you say? I didn't understand anything dayı."

Coming to with a start, he realizes he probably said some of that out loud. "Nothing, nothing at all. But see? And you heard Nergis hala, right? You can meet her tomorrow. Tomorrow morning, with full energy. Soz. I promise. And then you can give her a hard time about skipping today. But for now, we should probably get you to bed because you have to get up early to get to school tomorrow, no? Tamam mi? Hadi, let's go," Bora says when Elif gives a small nod, indicating her acquiesce. He grabs a hold of her hand as they head inside.

After putting her to bed, he leaves to go out on his nightly runs.

When Ada finally arrives at the Doğrusöz estate, she can hear voices floating from the garden, so she assumes everyone is probably sitting there. Entering the house, she greets those inside the house, before approaching the backyard. She can see the Hanife giving her weird looks, and smiles to herself, thinking that the scent is strong enough that they can smell it.

My plan will work then.

Taking in her surroundings, she notices that neither Bora nor Elif is down here with the rest of the members of their families.

That's good. I don't want Elif to see me like this or hear any of the things I am about to say. I feel much better, knowing they are away. That will make this a lot easier. Hopefully, I can finish before they come back. Though they probably won't, Elif is probably being put to bed around now.